The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 N/A manual J spec (cat"d" write off)

Jimmy James

Up untill yesterday i had this sold, but due to a rather timewasting member on here who i'll not name its now got to go to make room for another one i'm buying at end of january. I really dont have the time to fix it myself which was my first intention so best to sell it to someone that does.

1995 N/A manual 5 speed

Damaged parts are as follows:

passenger side wing

front bumper

passenger side headlight and indicator

rad support is bent where the headlight goes

carbon bonnet is fixable but will need to be painted also

needs possible tie rod, and other passenger side suspension components

has a bent lip on front passenger wheel but still holds air

front passenger tyre( 235/30/19)

Ive had a quote from my painter and he said 500 to fix plus parts. Also have 2 liters of the correct paint which i just purchased(enough to paint the whole car)

Recently had a full respray in range rover "vesuvious orange" at end of september. No rust anywhere on the car and starts and runs mint everytime and has never let me down. Clock is showing 171,879 kms and hasnt been converted to mph yet. Interior is in good condition everything works even a/c, and has black leather headliner and visors. It still has stock jspec brakes and bilstiens. :) The wheels are as new condition just purchased in august with brand new back tyres. No kerbing anywhere 8.5x19 fronts, 9.5x19 rears and my painter said you could probaly get the bent lip straight with a rubber mallot.

Asking 1300 with paint.

Any questions or pic requests please pm or call or text: 07738 521393

Where is the car located? I'm in Northumberland, I've been looking for something to drop the V12 into, this would be ideal!

Ben

Yeh, you are a bit far away. Either way, does anyone know what the name of the guy on here who does the transportation is? I'll try and get a quote from him.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.