The mkiv Supra Owners Club

long low angle sports car ramps

peter richards

hi guys following on from the other thread had the ok from the mods .

so the best way to do this is to go the unpainted route which will come out at

£130.00 delivered .

will need 5 members to make this viable

will need payment up front to buy the steel and consumables please, bank transfer prefered .

so if interested make a list and pm me for bank details

thanks peter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good price mate, they are a brilliant bit of kit for the home mechanic, better picture for you.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/ramps007.jpg

Always admire your supra, really a one off supra.:thumbs::thumbs:

I was wondering with the front lip on, and the car on floor level.

From the front lip to the ground, do you have any idea how many inches roughly between them?

i can see what your thinking , and if your car is anything lower than JPs the front will scrape when it reaches the top , the only way around this is to get some board and half way up put them behind the fronts to lift it as you go , if you see what i mean .

no point making the ramps lower , but possible if you want, those in the pics are 10inches high

Wow sorry, i didn't appreciate quite how wide Jamie's rear tyres were. 10" width is plenty wide enough for most.

Do you know how long these will take to make approximately once you have the complete GB

Must stop looking at Jamie's Car.....repeat

ok guys this will now be possible as ive had some interest from another forum , so the guys who have put the names on the list ive sent PMs , the others who are thinking about it ill make the 5 sets anyway , just get me the money when you have it and ill post them off.. just add your name to list