The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black J-Spec RZ, 6-speed TT - In need of a lot of work!

Thorin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I've not even posted any photo's of the damage etc. if he's not entirely happy then I'll have to reconsider.

That wont be an issue my friend. We are old school and that means a deal agreed is a deal Buying blind is just that - you pays your money, you takes your chance. :)

That wont be an issue my friend. We are old school and that means a deal agreed is a deal Buying blind is just that - you pays your money, you takes your chance. :)

Tooquicktostop? If he's bought it and putting the Dragonball decals on then it's a steal considering the paint can be left!

Well that's three people now that have said they'll have it. But I've agreed the unnamed member who Col spoke with can have first refusal. I knew I'd offered it too cheap ;)

No honestly I'm happy with £4k, I just hate selling cars as I always worry the other person will regret it once they've purchased it, but as far I am aware I've listed all it's faults!

Teaches me for playing with the kids, I should have been online :D

And I had only just spotted it after having a dozy day. Got in touch with my mate who I knew was looking, text him the details (as he was in a meeting) and we both said it was a good buy even blind.

Have no fear, I am sure there will be more well priced cars coming up soon as people realise that the prices they want and the prices they can get are two different things. And that despite the fellow members trying to tell them differently but not actually buying - if you see what I mean.

...No honestly I'm happy with £4k, I just hate selling cars as I always worry the other person will regret it once they've purchased it, but as far I am aware I've listed all it's faults!

As I said my friend, the car is sold as is. I and my mate were happy to buy on that basis and you wont have any complaints or comebacks - guaranteed.

Thanks to Colin for giving me the heads up on this car,

Thorin please let me know if you want a bank transfer or cash on collection, cheers Dean

Bank transfer would be preferable sir. :)

I'm in meetings for the next couple of hours but will drop you a PM with my mobile if you want to discuss anything. When would you be looking to collect? I'll have to dig all the documents etc. out tonight but I have alternative transport I can use at short notice so it's up to you really.

Took a chance on this but at 4k it was hard not to take it, it will need a good few K to get it right but thanks to the honesty in the ad that is expected, dragonball here I come !!

I knew it was you Dean! Couldn't have been sold to a nicer gentlemen, bargain at 4k.

Does Supraloopy know yet? If not, I am sure he is about too! :D

Took a chance on this but at 4k it was hard not to take it, it will need a good few K to get it right but thanks to the honesty in the ad that is expected, dragonball here I come !!

It sounds like a good buy Dean. Well done Colin for snapping it up for him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.