The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bawbag is BACK!! What damage has it done to you, or property?

Geo

It's pretty bad in the NW but not a patch on further north. My office in Cumbria has just called on the mobile to tell me that the land lines are down.

Made the mistake of not strapping the cover down on the Supra as there was no wind as I would have to reconnect the battery charger today. Woke up at 5am with the wind howling, the cover was half off the car and the strap connections had been banging against the side of the car all night. Not sure if they have damaged the paint as it was dark. The car cover was put back on and strapped down.

Really beginning to wonder if having a cover is worth the hassle..?

H.

It's pretty bad in the NW but not a patch on further north. My office in Cumbria has just called on the mobile to tell me that the land lines are down.

Made the mistake of not strapping the cover down on the Supra as there was no wind as I would have to reconnect the battery charger today. Woke up at 5am with the wind howling, the cover was half off the car and the strap connections had been banging against the side of the car all night. Not sure if they have damaged the paint as it was dark. The car cover was put back on and strapped down.

Really beginning to wonder if having a cover is worth the hassle..?

H.

I strapped my stormforce force really tight but after taking it off after leaving it up for christmas, have noticed it has marked the body on the front and rear arches !! I won't be using it again it more hassle than its worth.

Just noticed your greenhouse is smashed too? :p

Bad news Geo. Get some pics of the damage up.

No chance, im staying put. Even the dog won't go out, she's all curled up on the couch. Im playing gears while drinking warm fresh filtered coffee.

No, my 3rd floor flat is getting a battering

Its to get worse bud, its a day for DVD's and Xbox. :D

No damage for me but neighbours fences have been torn down. It's a day for the couch and the work phone is staying off till tomorrow lol

keep that phone on bud, i don't want power cuts when in the middle of Gears3 or NCIS. If so your to blame hahahhaha :rlol: