Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome that you're coming to Rotterdam, I'll be working in Rotterdam at that time at the Shell Ecomarathon days. So if you want to drop by, please feel free, would love to talk to some other Supra owners. I'll be at the stand of Fontys University. You could get some more info on: http://www.shell.nl/home/content/nld/environment_society/shell_in_the_society/technology/ecomarathon/

I'm not trying to promote anything and if it's against the rules please feel free to remove it.

On the way out they don't check passports but normally on the way in they do. Most likely noticed you were part of a convey & just let you through.

They checked mine on the way back in last year :(

But that's on the way back in once Dragonball is over, you can just say you lost them in France then :D.

What time are you all leaving travel lodge in morning ??? as I am leaving very early Friday morning to meet you all at travel lodge to go to euro tunnel

Also what's the post code of travel lodge ???

Cheers Lui

It's bloody ridiculous.

Today its been sunny, peeing down and hailing all at once. Whats that all about?

Tell me about it, I popped put of the office in my shirt as when I looked up it was sunny. I was in the shop for 5 minutes & then next thing I see is hail stones!!

I stayed in the shop for another 10 minutes before running back soaking wet!

Lui - Times will be provided shortly but it will be very early roughly speaking 6am ish.

Car all sorted (day before is cutting it close). Just passed it's mot, now to go get some tax from the post office and give it a good clean. Booked in for geo setup tomorrow morning at 10am then setting off at 11 ish :thumbs: I can start to get excited now lol

Car all sorted (day before is cutting it close). Just passed it's mot, now to go get some tax from the post office and give it a good clean. Booked in for geo setup tomorrow morning at 10am then setting off at 11 ish :thumbs: I can start to get excited now lol

Nice one! :thumbs:

Glad you got it sorted :)