The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

That's bad luck Rob :(

I'm not to 'girlyish' on the packing front as I pack light, I could probably get away with a small holdall but if there's no room in deans supra it would be great if you could chuck it in the back of the CRV.

After being 8 kilos over my recent 15kg baggage allowance and thanks to thomas cook for charging £14per kilo I've learnt my 'multiple shoes' lesson :D

Nice to hear you learnt from that... Will have plenty of room for your bag I am sure :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather forecast for the weekend looks fine. I'll try to give some updates throughout the week. Right now they're saying 15-18 degrees C on the Saturday with no rain.

But who knows what they'll say by Thursday.

Well that's the thing. The uk border agency are dragging there heels on her visa application. Hence why we don't have our passports back yet. If her visa is approved before Thursday and it arrives she can come. I have asked them to send mine back so I can come at least, but it hasn't arrived yet.

But we are pretty sure she won't be able to come. And I'll be lucky if I can make it. Holiday to Florida right after is probably a no go too. :(

You could still risk it, last year no one checked my passport going in or out, hell of a gamble but could pay off :)

You could still risk it, last year no one checked my passport going in or out, hell of a gamble but could pay off :)

On the way out they don't check passports but normally on the way in they do. Most likely noticed you were part of a convey & just let you through.

omg im cutting this close some might know i had engine damge other week crank and shells so i brought a new vvti engine

my new vvti 49k engine is still not in car :help::angry:

the bay has been painted and new discs and pads all round

walbro pump put in last week i was hoping garage would of called tonight to say its ready to be test drove . but no bloody call

IF engine is in tomora should i run it in ie do a good run in the supra miles wise ? (well fingers crossed its ready )

Thank you! Just don't bring a set of scales :D

I don't own a set scales, they might tell me things I don't want to know :D

As long as you can lift the bag/case into the boot then I am sure it will be fine :)

Hi guys,

I've read that you'll come back trough Bruges.

Are there any activities planned there?

greetings Arne

This is still undecided, we are thinking of doing this and having a second plan of hitting the seaside instead.

Seeing as you are in Belgium, can you advise if it is at all possible to get 50+ Supra's into a parking spot there?

I understand most things are closed on Sunday in Belgium?

I ran mine for 400 miles at the weekend, needed to know if there were any faults or I would have cancelled, could not face breaking down on route due to no test miles on the car

I ran mine 2 miles before hearing the rattle of death :(

I ran mine for 400 miles at the weekend, needed to know if there were any faults or I would have cancelled, could not face breaking down on route due to no test miles on the car

see i want to run mine in just hope it done tomora as get nervous now

Cheers Adam, i could probably have done the swap but had zero time for testing and would spend the weekend stressing :(

Nevermind I'll just have to try and keep up in a 2.2 Diesel :D

Think of the great fuel economy you will have, and being a 2.2 Diesel it should be pretty quick! Infact at least it is FI! :D

I bet Charlotte is giggling inside, how much more luggage she can pack, much more comfy! :p

Think of the great fuel economy you will have, and being a 2.2 Diesel it should be pretty quick! Infact at least it is FI! :D

I bet Charlotte is giggling inside, how much more luggage she can pack, much more comfy! :p

I said to her I have good news and bad news... Good = going in crv

Bad = screwed supra engine.... She was good actually I think a liked the idea of going in the supra really...

Iv been emailed a tracking number from ups. Nobody knows what it's for. It could be something from eBay but that says postage by royal mail. So I'm hoping it's my passport. But I'm not sure the uk border agency would ship it back by ups :s

This is still undecided, we are thinking of doing this and having a second plan of hitting the seaside instead.

Seeing as you are in Belgium, can you advise if it is at all possible to get 50+ Supra's into a parking spot there?

I understand most things are closed on Sunday in Belgium?

In the centre of Bruges will not be possible, there's a big fair/carnival called "meifoor" then....

I suggest that when you're in Antwerp you'll take the E34 to Bruges, then you'll pass my village "Eeklo" where I can arrange a parking spot near a pub (I know the owner).

And then I can guide you to the E40 in "Aalter".

What do you think?

Edited by arne (see edit history)