Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not Looking good for me the supra is over fuelling, missfiring and cutting out, i am thinking it could be part of the ecu now after trying every thing else but if its not the ecu then i don't no what it can be, so at this rate ill be driving my girlfriends corsa the joys.

Has anyone ever come across this problem before?

............... so at this rate ill be driving my girlfriends corsa the joys.

Has anyone ever come across this problem before?

Yes. I too had to drive a Corsa once and I am still having therapy.

Ill be there still if the supra doesn't want to work but ill be in a 1.2 corsa its got like 700 BHP, it has i promise ;)

Yes. I too had to drive a Corsa once and I am still having therapy.

There's only one reason I can live with driving my corsa... because I know what other car I have in the garage :eyebrows:

iv still got a huge list to do. lol

get wrap done

fit boot plastics and foam and carpet.

get a rear arch stock trim piece.

fit diffuser.

get aa cover.

pack bag.

check i still have everything for the travel kit.

new front numberplate.

im sure i have more.

Thanks for the warning, *adds snorkel to the list*

I do have the routes sussed out really, I just have to tweak them for the Tyre software and highlight the stopping points.

Sunday should be an easy drive btw folks, Rotterdam to Bruges for lunch time, and then Calais after that.

Well I think I have done everything I can do on the Supra except a good clean and wax next weekend

Only 10 days to go:nana:

On a side note, when you send out the Map stuff for the SatNavs Branners, if possible can you do an instructions for Dummies please lol;)

I too may be struggling. Obviously not due to car issues but due to my illness. :(

I have been in severe pain for the last few weeks and I am not able to sleep at night and managing to only grab a few hours here and there during the day.

I have met with the palliative care doctor and he is not convinced it is the cancer and is suggesting it is maybe arthritis and / or disk problems. He has asked the oncologist to organise a bone scan for me and I am going to meet with her tomorrow to discuss what can be done.

As you can see ion another thread I started, I am looking at a new bed or mattress to see if that can help. Now, that obviously wont be of any use in Holland but if it works it will mean I can get some proper sleep before going.

Both my son Joshua and I are gutted over this as we were desperate to recreate past memories and forge new ones. :(

I too may be struggling. Obviously not due to car issues but due to my illness. :(

I have been in severe pain for the last few weeks and I am not able to sleep at night and managing to only grab a few hours here and there during the day.

I have met with the palliative care doctor and he is not convinced it is the cancer and is suggesting it is maybe arthritis and / or disk problems. He has asked the oncologist to organise a bone scan for me and I am going to meet with her tomorrow to discuss what can be done.

As you can see ion another thread I started, I am looking at a new bed or mattress to see if that can help. Now, that obviously wont be of any use in Holland but if it works it will mean I can get some proper sleep before going.

Both my son Joshua and I are gutted over this as we were desperate to recreate past memories and forge new ones. :(

Gutted for you CJ, I suffer with sciatica, not the same I know mate, but lack of sleep is a real downer hope you can sort something out :)

Gutted for you CJ, I suffer with sciatica, not the same I know mate, but lack of sleep is a real downer hope you can sort something out :)

Thank you friend .

Don't decry the pain of sciatica. At the end of the day, pain is pain no matter what the cause and line I said earlier, I too don't think this is cancer pain.

Tonight it is both hips. Last night was middle back. Both sets of pain only manifest itself whilst I lie down. I get up and walk about and the hip pain goes - very odd indeed.