Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have sent out everybody's unique booking references for the Euro Tunnel, please do not lose this as you will need this to travel.

Thanks to those who have replied so far :thumbs:

Just read and replied Steve only just got back from our local Supra meet as it was a great turnout.

Just got my sat nav from Halfords plus a 10 voucher :D, while I was there I picked up a AA European Travel kit with all the bits you need to travel abroad in your car. On the back of it there is a discount code you can quote which will get you 10 pound off european breakdown cover with the AA. Code is Euro Pack.

Just got my sat nav from Halfords plus a 10 voucher :D, while I was there I picked up a AA European Travel kit with all the bits you need to travel abroad in your car. On the back of it there is a discount code you can quote which will get you 10 pound off european breakdown cover with the AA. Code is Euro Pack.

If you dont mind me asking how much are the travel kits? as i could do with one and i have a £10 voucher from my sat nav to use up.

Did anyone find out the difference between the AA and RAC offerings on Euro breakdown cover? I dont mean price (the RAC looks way cheaper) but the actual product offering.

Both virtually identical and both will want a full trailer before they send the lorry back to blighty.

These should be ready to order very very soon :)

They are approximately £150 each.

Without the fruit, the DB2012 edition T-shirts are £10.80 each + p&p

The DB 2012 edition Polo Shirts are £15 each + p&p