Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The tickets are for you, the car and up to 9 passengers on the Eurotunnel, and all rooms in the hotel are twin rooms so you can bring a partner or find one there.

I did hear a rumour that somebody might have to drop out Kayla, I will get them to post up the tickets for sale if they are.

The tickets are for you, the car and up to 9 passengers on the Eurotunnel, and all rooms in the hotel are twin rooms so you can bring a partner or find one there.

I did hear a rumour that somebody might have to drop out Kayla, I will get them to post up the tickets for sale if they are.

That might have been me but I have sorted out my insurance issue and am still coming.

I know of one that will be for sale, may even be two :(

What?!? April fools is over!

What happened between you and ellis was an isolated incident.

Ellis promised me he wouldn't tell anyone, he lied to me... again :(

Just to let you Dragonballers know that Branners and myself are expecting the Dragonball 2012 T shirts & Polo shirts to be be ready in

the next week or so.

We're waiting for our sample to arrive so we can approve it, and then I'll put up details of how you can get yourselves this year's

Dragonball merchandise :)

I'll do a 'thanks to' post at some point, but as I can't resist I'll do one now...Thanks to Ellis for all his design work and help. His efficiency and communications with me

have been first class :)