The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

Gutted... Looks like there is going to be place for sale. :( i cannot get a gearbox in time.

Might dig out the manual and see if I can drop it this weekend to see if it actually is the box that's gone. Gutted. Tempted to come in my other car but it just won't be the same and don't know if work will let me take it.

What is it with my luck and dragonballs

Ouch, unlucky fella. Hope you can get something sorted in time. What box are you after, an Auto TT?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) I'm afraid it's not, a 6 speed is required. I am also looking for some rocking horse shit... Cash waiting

Yeah, i read your thread after i posted. The bit about putting the manual in threw me as it made me think maybe your Auto box had let go so you'd decided to do a manual conversion but didn't have all the parts yet. You'll more than likely find the rocking horse sh*t first lol.

Still deciding if I should go Japfest before Dragonball, I did it last year and it was one straight after the other then too. But Dragonball was first then Japfest the following weekend. It's just getting the time to wash the car in time for both events which is the pain :(

Updated list of the Dutch Supra's:

1. Digital

2. Anthony

3. Jordy3201

4. FrankR

5. Rinus

6. SupraHW

7. Daniël ( aristo) OV

8. Timmeh OV

9. Dr. Vic OV

10. Suprero

11. Robin van walsem

12. Ruudjuuh

13. RastaMc

14. Nielsnunspeet

15. Jaxx1983/Jac.

16. FastEddie - LS400 T88 800+pk( Dyno or it did not happen )

17.Etienne

18. DJT88

Scott is already playing around with the DB12 video music and we haven't got the footage yet.

His a nutter man, I have to hand it to him for the amount of time & dedication he has put into this forum though. :thumbs:

I suppose I better get back to route planning at some point on the basis that I will have the whole of the Dutch mkivsupra owners behind me on roads they know going to places I didnt even know existed!!

You love it really :p

His a nutter man, I have to hand it to him for the amount of time & dedication he has put into this forum though. :thumbs:

I am on music selection duty..!

I suppose I better get back to route planning at some point on the basis that I will have the whole of the Dutch mkivsupra owners behind me on roads they know going to places I didnt even know existed!!

Good luck with that boss. It's tough at the top.