Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any news mate

Sorry forgot to update this thread, Sky won't cover vehicles over 15 years old so they are a no go and AA/RAC don't do group discounts. So you will have to buy yourselves i'm afraid. But I got a cheaper price by ringing up so I suggest you do that rather than the internet. But check the internet first as what worked for me may not work for you.

I am not sure what to do now. My insurance hints that I have European cover but I had trouble last year confirming the depth of the cover. Not sure if the RAC and AA polices are worth the paper they are written on.

H.

The RAC took Jeff straight home last year, so I think I'll take my chances with them again this year.

• 2 weeks later...

It is in hand, a couple of the mods are talking about how to get it done.

There will be clothing available.

All the Eurotunnel spaces are paid for, just got the remaining hotel spots to pay for. Next thing to do is finalise the routes and get those on to the satnav for testing and sort out the stickers for the cars and the car liveries for the 2 white cars.

It is in hand, a couple of the mods are talking about how to get it done.

There will be clothing available.

All the Eurotunnel spaces are paid for, just got the remaining hotel spots to pay for. Next thing to do is finalise the routes and get those on to the satnav for testing and sort out the stickers for the cars and the car liveries for the 2 white cars.

A while back there was talk of a checklist to make sure we had everything we needed for the trip, is this still happening ? Mainly wanting to know what bits we should have in the car through the countries we are going through.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Digital

2. Anthony

3. Jordy3201

4. FrankR

5. Rinus

6. SupraHW

7. Daniël ( aristo)

8. Timmeh

9. Dr. Vic

10. Suprero

11. Robin