The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

ok awesome no worries then thanks for your help, was just a little concerned as I purchased via paypal rather than the club shop so wasn't sure if I had missed part of the ordering process. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

You need to PM Steve with your forum name, real name, address and car reg number please.

Everything is electronic. You will get a reference from us for the Eurotunnel, but so long as you give us the right reg number the barrier just lets you through. The hotel will have your real name and will check you in when you arrive and thats all there is to it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Dnk sold his tickets earlier..... :(

Is there a list of people looking for tickets if anyone drops out? I put my name on the list early, but then hit a few life 'issues' :( So couldn't buy from the shop but would like to be added to a reserve list if there is one?

R.

Don't get all gay on my ass!!!

Bride: Abz.

Groom: Anybody unconscious!

WTFudge - You normally always play the Bride! :blink:

Is there a list of people looking for tickets if anyone drops out? I put my name on the list early, but then hit a few life 'issues' :( So couldn't buy from the shop but would like to be added to a reserve list if there is one?

R.

We will look to get this into place, I remember Branners mentioning it before.

R.

Bad times !! As Abz said I am sure Branners said something about it.

All sorted, bring on May:D

Who's in charge of trying to park over twice as many Supra's this year then

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/DodgyRogSupra/Pic271.jpg

I vote for Havard:sly:

I'll sort them as long as people don't mind being shouted at..!!

I remember last year when Mallo asked me to move my car about 6" after I had walked away from it and picked up my beer. I had a real dilemma as I wanted to say "you fookin move it"..!! but I wouldn't want anyone driving my car, even 6".

H.

R.

We will look to get this into place, I remember Branners mentioning it before.

I seem to remember someone wisely suggesting a substitiutes list....:sly:;)

Would have loved to have made it to this as am a Dragonball virgin. - gutted that I will be in NewYork instead :).

Next time for sure. Enjoy all.

Not sure if the timing is good or crap for me either, as we are flying to Florida within 24 hours of returning from the Dragonball, won't even have time to take the Supra home

You need to PM Steve with your forum name, real name, address and car reg number please.

Everything is electronic. You will get a reference from us for the Eurotunnel, but so long as you give us the right reg number the barrier just lets you through. The hotel will have your real name and will check you in when you arrive and thats all there is to it.

Thanks branners will do that now. :)

I'll have a crack!!

Always talking about bums! :D

I'll sort them as long as people don't mind being shouted at..!!

I remember last year when Mallo asked me to move my car about 6" after I had walked away from it and picked up my beer. I had a real dilemma as I wanted to say "you fookin move it"..!! but I wouldn't want anyone driving my car, even 6".

H.

That was hilarious, I remember that! Then after you moved it again... he was "No, more closer to the right... Ah forget it" :D

Would have loved to have made it to this as am a Dragonball virgin. - gutted that I will be in NewYork instead :).

Next time for sure. Enjoy all.

You can't go wrong with NYC ;)