The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

Not looking good once again :( Cant keep the boost down, WOT = boost cut @ 1.7 bar.

4 days and still to do:

SAT NAV

Fit new seats (due to arrive)

Fit new number plates (due to arrive)

Sort boost issue which I have no idea about!!!!

The seats & number plates should be a nice easy fix.

The boost not as easy, you said you checked all the pipes?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not looking good once again :( Cant keep the boost down, WOT = boost cut @ 1.7 bar.

4 days and still to do:

1. SAT NAV
  2. Fit new seats (due to arrive)
  3. Fit new number plates (due to arrive)
  4. Sort boost issue which I have no idea about!!!!

1. Follow everyone else
  2. Find some milk crates
  3. You don't usually bother
  4. Remove a pipe

Restrictor ring is a no no as I'm single.

Taking it easy is a massive no no!!!

Checked pipes etc and currently have a thread in technical on the go.

Thanks Pete. Helpful as ever :)

Thanks Pete. Helpful as ever :)

Unfortunately my usefulness date has expired, but I like to help in my own special way.

Spoken with Burna - we're still on so see people Thursday evening at the Lodge! :D

Anyone got a spare engine?

Just been doing my pre dragonball checks and have a horrible rattle from cylinder 3/4... Friend of mine came round and reckons the little end bearing may have gone....

Gutted.………

Looks like we are now coming in the Honda CRV :(

I guess we have to look on the bright side... At least we are going...

Cry cry cry........

Anyone got a spare engine?

Just been doing my pre dragonball checks and have a horrible rattle from cylinder 3/4... Friend of mine came round and reckons the little end bearing may have gone....

Gutted.………

Looks like we are now coming in the Honda CRV :(

I guess we have to look on the bright side... At least we are going...

Cry cry cry........

What the hell! Hope it isn't & you can sort it out :(

What the hell! Hope it isn't & you can sort it out :(

It's rattling like a bag of marbles mate... Glad it did it today and not on the way to rotterdam...

Already put in the request to get the eurotunnel details changed as there is no way I can sort it out in time... Even if I started today, getting the block sorted etc would take more time than we have before leaving....

Big sad grumpy face :(

It's rattling like a bag of marbles mate... Glad it did it today and not on the way to rotterdam...

Already put in the request to get the eurotunnel details changed as there is no way I can sort it out in time... Even if I started today, getting the block sorted etc would take more time than we have before leaving....

Big sad grumpy face :(

Ah Kack!! Don't worry about it too much, we had a hoot last year & we was in a civic! :)

Yeah I know just have to be glad it didn't happen on the journey otherwise we would be spending the weekend on the back of a recovery truck....

Just means we now have more room for stuff, so I'll take a selection of tools etc

I reckon the crv will look good with dragonball stickers on anyway :)

Yeah I have seen your boot or should I say sub arrangement...

Will have space so no problem... I'll have to post up one of those airport style dimension guides otherwise kayla will be bringing so coffin sized suitcase :p

Yeah I have seen your boot or should I say sub arrangement...

Will have space so no problem... I'll have to post up one of those airport style dimension guides otherwise kayla will be bringing so coffin sized suitcase :p

She was warned, but actually its a bit worse than I first thought, there really is no room so I would be very please if you can help Kayla out, I will be fine, I pack light !

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Rob - thanks for thinking of others and bringing tools, I normally bring a set but maybe I don't need to?

Mine has started to improve again, currently running ok on low boost.

Added breakdown cover to the to do list though :)

That's bad luck Rob :(

I'm not to 'girlyish' on the packing front as I pack light, I could probably get away with a small holdall but if there's no room in deans supra it would be great if you could chuck it in the back of the CRV.

After being 8 kilos over my recent 15kg baggage allowance and thanks to thomas cook for charging £14per kilo I've learnt my 'multiple shoes' lesson :D

Your cutting it fine with the passport !

Hope you can make it, are you bringing your wife?

Well that's the thing. The uk border agency are dragging there heels on her visa application. Hence why we don't have our passports back yet. If her visa is approved before Thursday and it arrives she can come. I have asked them to send mine back so I can come at least, but it hasn't arrived yet.

But we are pretty sure she won't be able to come. And I'll be lucky if I can make it. Holiday to Florida right after is probably a no go too. :(

Well that's the thing. The uk border agency are dragging there heels on her visa application. Hence why we don't have our passports back yet. If her visa is approved before Thursday and it arrives she can come. I have asked them to send mine back so I can come at least, but it hasn't arrived yet.

But we are pretty sure she won't be able to come. And I'll be lucky if I can make it. Holiday to Florida right after is probably a no go too. :(

You can't miss Florida! The weather was amazing out there last week!!

My satnav tells me there is a toll on the m25 / a282 is this right? If so how much of a diversion is it to avoid it?

Ahh I see it is for the dartford tunnel crossing :eyebrows: no need to avoid it :innocent: Are there still a million speed cameras in it ? It's been a while since I have used it.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

My satnav tells me there is a toll on the m25 / a282 is this right? If so how much of a diversion is it to avoid it?

Ahh I see it is for the dartford tunnel crossing :eyebrows: no need to avoid it :innocent: Are there still a million speed cameras in it ? It's been a while since I have used it.

If you end up in the dartford tunnel the speed cameras will be the least of your worrys :p

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Rob - thanks for thinking of others and bringing tools, I normally bring a set but maybe I don't need to?

Mine has started to improve again, currently running ok on low boost.

Added breakdown cover to the to do list though :)

I had the supra stuffed with tools last year.. Soldering iron, fuses the lot.... I'll at least bring the basics plus some obscure things just in case... Oh and I'll make sure I have my hammer.... :D