Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to bed at midnight and, as if on cue, the pain woke me at 3.00. :(

Back, front upper thighs and hips all giving me extreme grief and yet as I sit here on the settee having a cup of tea, it starts to ease - but if I went back to bed now, the pain will undoubtedly start up again.

Time to dose up on Oramorph and try again on an hour. :(

Edited by CJ (see edit history)

Went to bed at midnight and, as if on cue, the pain woke me at 3.00. :(

Back, front upper thighs and hips all giving me extreme grief and yet as I sit here on the settee having a cup of tea, it starts to ease - but if I went back to bed now, the pain will undoubtedly start up again.

Time to dose up on Oramorph and try again on an hour. :(

Sorry to hear this Col. I was looking forward to hanging out with my "internet dad"..!!

H.

Received my dragonball poloshirts today logo great but disapointed that names etc not emboiderd just stuck on so will not last very long

I hope the owners club ones arent like this

Last years were embroiderd

There was no provision made by myself or Dave for personalization for Dragonball 2012 clothing, due to massive time constraints.

There's no point comparing to last years, as this is a different company who managed to work very quickly for us.

Frankly it looked at one point as if there would be no DB2012 clothing - until we found them :)

So really you had a one off item that was not expected.

For the mkivsupra.net clothing, T-shirts can have names, but would not be embroidered.

Polo shirts & hoodies etc will be embroidered with club logo (and names at additional cost)

I thought I'd mentioned this earlier :)

If i asked would he put my forum name on it ?

I think personalisation for Dragonball will be a bit tricky.

For general club clothing (which I haven't announced yet)

we will be able to do it :)

my hoody names are stuck on too

As I said Dragonball stuff would be difficult to do this.

Do not confuse this with the our regular clothing where we had more time to decide what to do, and there will be a larger up take :)

I thought I'd mentioned this earlier :)

As I said Dragonball stuff would be difficult to do this.

Do not confuse this with the our regular clothing where we had more time to decide what to do, and there will be a larger up take :)

I don't care because it still looks awesome !!

I like your thinking Bob! :drag:

When will they learn. If the NHS could prescribe it, I bet you'd be in a much better situation. But this is not the time nor place for this.

Sorry to see you can't make it and I hope you feel better soon :)

For those that aren't quite sure, he runs a 'just in time' system if you will, so he or we do not need to any hold any stock, ergo...convenience for us @ sensible prices.

Order - print/embroidery - delivery.

At some point in the positively near future, I'll be ordering my own club clothing with personalization.

I'll then take some photos and put them up for everyone on here, showing Dave's fine work and out magnificent merchandise.

It's been a while...have I mentioned our merchandise? Has anyone seen out banner ads or threads about this? :D

For those that aren't quite sure, he runs a 'just in time' system if you will, so he or we do not need to any hold any stock, ergo...convenience for us @ sensible prices.

Order - print/embroidery - delivery.

At some point in the positively near future, I'll be ordering my own club clothing with personalization.

I'll then take some photos and put them up for everyone on here, showing Dave's fine work and out magnificent merchandise.

It's been a while...have I mentioned our merchandise? Has anyone seen out banner ads or threads about this? :D

No, would you care to elaborate somemore on this subject? :D

Can someone in the know just tell me if the bigger Dragonball decals are on a clear background this year or white the same as last year

Just not sure wether to try and do what I was planing still or not, as time is becoming an issue

Can someone in the know just tell me if the bigger Dragonball decals are on a clear background this year or white the same as last year

Just not sure wether to try and do what I was planing still or not, as time is becoming an issue

White ovals for the big door decals but the number '12's should be just the numbers with no background (or that's what I asked for at any rate!)

still no sign of my passport here... radiator is changed though, but still trying to work out a boost issue. needed a road testing and couldnt do it in the wet....

so all i need to do is get the diffuser fitted.

fit the plastics in the boot and the carpet etc.

then pack my stuff and await the passport...

any idea how much the door stickers will cost for us to buy? ill definately have a gragonball one and 2 number 12's or 2 dragonball ones and one 12... id have to see them first :p

For the Sunday run back to Calais I had planned on stopping in Bruges. It's not an easy place to find parking for 40+ cars, but this might work

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.208954,3.224514&spn=0.001822,0.004812&sll=51.208981,3.224412&sspn=0.003865,0.007972&t=h&dirflg=t&z=18

THe question is, do we chance it bearing in mind that its a Sunday and it will be full of tourists? If not then I have a nice parking spot out near Oostende lined up which has more than enough space. Just wondering if you think its worth the hassle to get in to Bruges just for that market square? Check the roads all round, they are one way and narrow, we could roadblock the place if we get lucky.

Looks like an ideal place to upset the locals :D

Worth driving through just as a challenge now... Have you seen the top gear episode where they have to get out of the small Italian village.... F U N!

Looks like an ideal place to upset the locals :D

Worth driving through just as a challenge now... Have you seen the top gear episode where they have to get out of the small Italian village.... F U N!

Didn't top gear do that in little hatchbacks? Lol