The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

OK i am missing somthing hear :blink: I have been waiting for Dragon Ball clothing to come up for sale......Were can i get mine.the link above did nout for me !!! help help:search:

It is not through the club site you have to ring the guy up, details are on the previous page of this thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK i am missing somthing hear :blink: I have been waiting for Dragon Ball clothing to come up for sale......Were can i get mine.the link above did nout for me !!! help help:search:

Apart from the pm I gave you on 16th April, the fully functioning link I gave today (above)...and the several times I've bumped this thread with ALL the info, I can't imagine why you wouldn't know.

Apart from the pm I gave you on 16th April, the fully functioning link I gave today (above)...and the several times I've bumped this thread with ALL the info, I can't imagine why you wouldn't know.

:rolleyes: oops,so sorry. Had a blonde moment

MOT passed today, yet again straight through, I was dreading having anything wrong so close to the Dragonball

Got to laugh at the advisory for Noisy Exhaust as well

You should of told him it's supposed to be like that :D

Glad your build is back on track Dean, I spent this afternoon feeding wires through places they didn't want to go:nyah:

Got there just before the light starting going though, sub is all in and all the wiring is all neatly tucked away:cool:

Boom hoody and shirt ordered :D Top man, called him earlier but he was out of the office and told me he would get back to me. He got held up but still sorted me out even though he had closed !! Supra is in for its MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Ordered my t-shirts!

Boom hoody and shirt ordered :D Top man, called him earlier but he was out of the office and told me he would get back to me. He got held up but still sorted me out even though he had closed !! Supra is in for its MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Well done boys :)

There is still time folks to get your Dragonball 2012 clothing, details on page 61 of this thread.

Give the man a call, and the man will sort you out.