Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me and the Mrs are really looking forward to this, i'm servicing the car when i get home ready for the long trip. Hopefully getting a couple of bits done to the car as well :eyebrows:

Likewise! Me & Nush can not wait! It is going to be an awesome trip! I am trying to get a load of stuff done to the car before the trip but it's going to be tight!!

We are trying to figure out how to get a weeks worth of lugage in the car :confused:

Easy, the wife packs a full suitcase full of clothes which you can get in with the seats down, you pack 5 shorts & T-Shirts.

Sorted :D

We are trying to figure out how to get a weeks worth of lugage in the car :confused:

What are you taking? The dressing table as well!

We managed 12 days of luggage for our Europe drive last year in the boot of an NSX!

FGor anyone that has not done it yet, I just managed to get my AA Breakdown down to £51.77 including the Credit Card charge:d

It did take 2 calls to them though, until I got a young lady that was willing to discuss a discount;)

How?

Just a notice due to a recent developement I might not be able to make it, I am infuriated to say the least and am fighting it all the way but it may not be enough. So my tickets might be up for sale :(

Sorry to hear this bud, don't put them up for sale until you know for sure you can't go

TT Conversion? :D

With what I am spending I could have just done that! :D

Nope, sorting out paint, wheels, ICE set up, service, just taxed her and noticed the insurance is out soon! :blink:

Just a notice due to a recent developement I might not be able to make it, I am infuriated to say the least and am fighting it all the way but it may not be enough. So my tickets might be up for sale :(

Mike, don't give up so soon, see what you can sort out with the insurance company.

It's £54.97 online anyway at the moment and I curved the truth a bit and got it down a touch more

It's £62 for me. Are you a member of the AA already Rog?

How did you curve the truth online or did you ring them?

H.

It's £62 for me. Are you a member of the AA already Rog?

How did you curve the truth online or did you ring them?

H.

I am a member already and yes I phoned them to try and get more discount

I told them they quoted me £50 yesterday when I rang, I had rung the day before to renew my full membership, but maybe didn't get the quote I said:innocent::taped:

I am a member already and yes I phoned them to try and get more discount

I told them they quoted me £50 yesterday when I rang, I had rung the day before to renew my full membership, but maybe didn't get the quote I said:innocent::taped:

Nice.

With those morals Rog, have you ever considered causing someone to run in the back of you to make an insurance claim?

Nice.

With those morals Rog, have you ever considered causing someone to run in the back of you to make an insurance claim?

lol

No, but my name on the forum is well earnt at times, sometimes I like to just do this sort of thing for the sake of it though, they are so adament it's the lowest price then you ambush them and they drop the price again lol

I got my AA Joint membership down £40 yesterday:d

I am a member of the AA but just had a look on the RAC site and they have quoted me £47.50 for a basic single trip with (what looks like to me anyway) all the cover I need.

Am I missing something? :blink: