The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

I will send across the route plans for you guys to look at. Mostly the routes look okay, I have streetviewed loads of it. The main thing is to get stopping places where we can fit everybody in and to let everybody catch up.

I will finish off the Friday and Saturday routes this weekend, and then work out the Sunday return route next week.

We have LBM working on the t-shirts and merchandise, and I need to finish off my discussions with the suppliers about stickers.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will send across the route plans for you guys to look at. Mostly the routes look okay, I have streetviewed loads of it. The main thing is to get stopping places where we can fit everybody in and to let everybody catch up.

I will finish off the Friday and Saturday routes this weekend, and then work out the Sunday return route next week.

We have LBM working on the t-shirts and merchandise, and I need to finish off my discussions with the suppliers about stickers.

Looking forward to the clothing, but I am especially looking forward to the car decals, no point getting Dave to make a panel perfect if I am going to put a whacking sticker on it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Once routes are OK'd can you whizz them to me so that I can create maps for the itinerary pack please.

Also need a bit more info yet but will PM you for that.

Hi guys thought id post up get the chat going again lol

Branners ,

me and guigsy have got spare black door handles for when the grafics go on

any dates for this yet? gotta get my car out the garage then in the bodyshop first!

Just getting my head round the tunnel in Holland. Its 4 miles long. The Dartford tunnel is about 1 mile long, Blackwall is about the same, and so is the Rotherhite. Infact the Limehouse Link is 1 mile long too.

So the longest tunnel I have driven through is 1mile long and thats with around 10 Supras with me for the Tunnel Run as per this video

For Holland we will have at least 45 cars with us, for 4 miles. We plan on stopped on a slip road before we get to the tunnel so we can all group up, get the go-pros on the car and then go.

Can't wait.

Just getting my head round the tunnel in Holland. Its 4 miles long. The Dartford tunnel is about 1 mile long, Blackwall is about the same, and so is the Rotherhite. Infact the Limehouse Link is 1 mile long too.

So the longest tunnel I have driven through is 1mile long and thats with around 10 Supras with me for the Tunnel Run as per this video

For Holland we will have at least 45 cars with us, for 4 miles. We plan on stopped on a slip road before we get to the tunnel so we can all group up, get the go-pros on the car and then go.

Can't wait.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat!! :D

There will indeed be a DB13. Not sure where it will be but probably trying to get down past Paris and get as many members there from other European countries as possible.

thank you lord branners. im in the market for a new supra as from now so im a cert for DB13 have a great timr this year all and do a doughnut for me :)

Something the french will be starting

Breathalysers

On 1 March 2012 the French government confirmed that from 1 July 2012 drivers of all motor vehicles and motorcycles (excluding mopeds) must carry a breathalyser.

The regulation will be enforced from 1 November 2012 and anyone stopped after that date who fails to produce a breathalyser when requested will receive an on the spot fine of €11.

The official announcement states that one unused, certified breathalyser must be produced showing the French certification mark NF. Carrying two single-use breathalysers will ensure that if one is used or damaged, you will still have a spare to produce.

The breathalyser produced has to be in date - single-use breathalysers normally have a validity of twelve months.