Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hotel and Eurotunnel all confirmed now so the numbers are set.

40 Eurotunnel tickets, and 42 hotel rooms. Mallo still to pay, at this rate the official photographer wont be there...

This is the list of confirmed attendees

Branners

ajlittler

Justin Bieber

wile e coyote

scottc998

TRD-Rob

TT Paul

Slam

ian ian

KamaSupra

abz

Havard

dodec "j"

SupraDan24

Sted

2JG

wewsupra

tooquicktostop

ellis

add heywood

paul_t

Fearless

Guigsy

BOB B

Johnny G

Supramanuk

suprasize

Pig

RobUK

Mario

Darron Q

marc_p

marc_p friend

Lui

silverhaze

lolaboost94

ripped_fear

CJ

DodgyRog

Burna and Pete

Kayla

Ian & Paul,

Is Mike coming? Charlotte says she can't wait to get the stubby beers out on the grass :)

Sorry just seen you question Rob no it doesnt look like Mikes coming this year he,s getting married so he needs the "funds" elsewhere so to speak :D

but im sure we can still get the Stubby beers out on the grass anyways lol :p

Cheers

-Ian-

me :)

Me and Mike (Supramanuk) will be heading down the M1 to start, we get on at J28 depending on your route you could meet us if you heading down the M1

Me and the Havards, Ian Ian, etc are heading doon on the Thu

Ill be tagging along with you guys :D

Where abouts in North Yorkshire are you?

OK, well I'm happy to arrange the M1 convoy, I would usually go A1M but I can sacrifice an additional 10 miles for a convoy.

Anyway as the looks like so:

marc_p - Harrogate(nr Leeds)

Add Heywood - Manchester

SupraManUK - Derby

Havard, Ian Ian, etc - Wigan

Johnny g, paul_t - Liverpool

aj littler - Nottinghamshire

So I propose that we do the following convoy, first stop would be Tibshelf services (M1 between jn 28-29) to meet aj littler and co(would this be ok for you SupraMan? Then continue down to Watford Gap services (jn 16-17 M1) as the Havard and Johnny g crew should be joining the M1 at jn 19. I'll organise a proper thread for this butdoes this seem a good starting point for most? Also, Mr Heywood, your best bet is probably folling havard and Johnny down the M6.

I can probably do the M1 meet - seems about the right place for me

I'll put a thread in the North West section about a convoy to meet at Watford Gap at 1:30pm, ish. Then on to Ashford for around 4ish

Sound good guys, I'll put an M1 convoy up with an aim of getting to Ashford for around 4:30 (give or take 30 mins).

OK, well I'm happy to arrange the M1 convoy, I would usually go A1M but I can sacrifice an additional 10 miles for a convoy.

Anyway as the looks like so:

marc_p - Harrogate(nr Leeds)

Add Heywood - Manchester

SupraManUK - Derby

Havard, Ian Ian, etc - Wigan

Johnny g, paul_t - Liverpool

aj littler - Nottinghamshire

So I propose that we do the following convoy, first stop would be Tibshelf services (M1 between jn 28-29) to meet aj littler and co(would this be ok for you SupraMan? Then continue down to Watford Gap services (jn 16-17 M1) as the Havard and Johnny g crew should be joining the M1 at jn 19. I'll organise a proper thread for this butdoes this seem a good starting point for most? Also, Mr Heywood, your best bet is probably folling havard and Johnny down the M6.

Yeah that's fine for me I am coming from Chesterfield in Derbyshire not Derby :D