Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't look like I will be able to pay for this at the weekend Branners

The person buying my Wheels unfortunately bought someone elses and then pulled out of buying mine after

Guess that will teach me for not taking a decent size deposit (not amused)

Other than the fact I am quoting myself which always seems wrong:taped:

Jen has just woken me up and told me just to go ahead and pay at the weekend, so I am planing to go and get some cash off Buster and Barneybrendan on Saturday evening, so I will be paying on Sunday:nana::nana:

Jen has just woken me up and told me just to go ahead and pay at the weekend, so I am planing to go and get some cash off Buster and Barneybrendan on Saturday evening, so I will be paying on Sunday:nana::nana:

Glad to here it dude, would have been a shame if you couldnt of come due to somebody else letting you down.

Woooohoooooooo!! :D

:thumbs:

Around 80 :D

I guess the organisers are looking into the logistics of 80 people turning up at

once to eat which i'd have thought would be a nightmare for most restaurants

etc even if they had the seating to cater for this number.

My apologies if its been discussed but thought it worth mentioning

I guess the organisers are looking into the logistics of 80 people turning up at

once to eat which i'd have thought would be a nightmare for most restaurants

etc even if they had the seating to cater for this number.

My apologies if its been discussed but thought it worth mentioning

A nightmare indeed but previously we just split into smaller groups and hit different food outlets.

Last year we was near a shopping centre so loads of different places to eat. Getting a table altogether was near enough impossible.

A nightmare indeed but previously we just split into smaller groups and hit different food outlets.

Last year we was near a shopping centre so loads of different places to eat. Getting a table altogether was near enough impossible.

Just a thought...why not have our area's(sw,se,ne.nw ect). Then catch up after dinner ?

Just a thought...why not have our area's(sw,se,ne.nw ect). Then catch up after dinner ?

Far better to mix it up a bit I think - the whole point of the trip is to meet people you've not yet met - staying in small groups like that goes against the idea in my opinion - last year was so successful because people mixed and didn't collect in clicky groups.

Far better to mix it up a bit I think - the whole point of the trip is to meet people you've not yet met - staying in small groups like that goes against the idea in my opinion - last year was so successful because people mixed and didn't collect in clicky groups.

my thoughts exactly, i'm looking forward to going and getting chance to meet some people from across the country as when I was at pod I only met a couple of you guys to talk too.

Aaaaaaaaa a wedding planer :D

Yer that will work,who's gonna be the bride & groom...:D

I don't think you should have received anything other than your confirmation email, I think we get a 'pack' nearer the time

Oh OK that is cool, didn't know if i had to send any details of whos coming etc etc as all I did was send the money to the club paypal. I haven't received a confirmation email either come to think of it..

Since paying for my tickets for the eurotunnel and hotel I havent received anything, do i have to send any details to anyone? what did you guys do after sending the money?

The only thing you will need is your reference number for booking in at the Eurotunnel.

We receive them by pm last year about a week before the trip.

ok awesome no worries then thanks for your help, was just a little concerned as I purchased via paypal rather than the club shop so wasn't sure if I had missed part of the ordering process. Thanks for clearing that up. :)