• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"epic" will be the correct term for this event! This will be me by the way :D:

http://i26.tinypic.com/ddmfiw.jpg

If you guys were coming to Utrecht anyway(center of Holland) there is good spot to meet along the freeway(A12) from Rotterdam to Utecht. It's called "AC De Meern":

http://maps.google.nl/maps/place?cid=15356180932613663701&q=de+meern+restaurant&hl=nl&ved=0CGMQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=bP0TT_bQLpLAOO74tdgL

From there the world is ours! ;)

On our way to Hardwijk we will be coming past that place if you want to meet us there? We are then going to Harwijk, then down to Dursteed Castle and back along the river road to Rotterdam.

On our way to Hardwijk we will be coming past that place if you want to meet us there? We are then going to Harwijk, then down to Dursteed Castle and back along the river road to Rotterdam.

I think you mean you guys are going to Harderwijk? Yes than AC De Meern along the A12 is the perfect spot to meet up!

From Rotterdam to AC De Meern is about 45-60 minutes drive with that many cars. What time will you be leaving from the hotel in Rotterdam?

I think without stops it was 2 hours to Haredwijk, planning on leave around 10am to get there for about noon, spot of lunch and a look around for about an hour, then head down to Duursteed Castle.

Should arrive at AC De Maan around 11am or so. Coming on the back roads as the motorways dont add any fun to the journey. Got the full route on my laptop, will copy it in here so you can see.

I think without stops it was 2 hours to Haredwijk, planning on leave around 10am to get there for about noon, spot of lunch and a look around for about an hour, then head down to Duursteed Castle.

Should arrive at AC De Maan around 11am or so. Coming on the back roads as the motorways dont add any fun to the journey. Got the full route on my laptop, will copy it in here so you can see.

Hmm, I can join there as well. Would be nice if more Dutch guys will gather there, but I guess most locals are from the Rotterdam area (or 'Randstad')

I'd love to check out the route btw, really looking forward to it.

It was Havards comment that was best:

'Photographer dies in fire exit fall' :D

We tried to leave him locked outside, that was hilarious! :D

Health & Safety? What's that?! :D

Mallo, standing on top of the air conditioning unit on the roof of the hotel to get some height!

It's a shame we couldn't lock them on the roof!

Who's ordering the 5am wake up call this year?

Booked the time off work today, thankfully I won't be flying back from Spain the day before this year :D

That messed me up, I got into bed @4am & then got woken a hour or so later...answered the phone in my sleep, my wife said I then started giggling & when back to sleep! It did break up my nice 4 hour sleeeeep!

:D

Doesn't look like I will be able to pay for this at the weekend Branners

The person buying my Wheels unfortunately bought someone elses and then pulled out of buying mine after

Guess that will teach me for not taking a decent size deposit (not amused)