The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Show winning TT for Sale

GINNO78

Well its new year guys and the Sup is for Sale

Check it out below

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3196653.htm

It truly is a stunning example and I know the first to see it will buy its that good.

I have had lots of people asking about the car over the last 12 months and have already had an offer from a member in France, I would like very near the asking price so will not be knocking 1000's off the price, If it doesnt sell for very near the asking price Ill keep hold of it.

Thanks

1995 Toyota Supra GZ J-Spec

3.0i Straight 6 24V Twin Sequential Turbo

Automatic with Manual override

3 months MOT

6 months Tax

Full service history since import in 13/12/1997 Folder full with thousands spent! Approx 14k!

Just serviced Last week Full Major Service all the fluids Changed Diff Oil, Brake Fluid, AT fluid etc etc

Every Single M.O.T since new verifying Mileage

(93000km) about 58,000 miles

Full Professional Respray in Toyota Ice Blue Pearl

Full Black Leather Interior(Beautiful Condition)

Air Conditioning

Traction Control/Limited Slip Diff

Cruise Control

Drivers Airbag

Toad CAT 1 Alarm and Immobiliser A606I With Proximity sensors

HPI Clear(Certificate to prove)

Exterior

Full Professional Respray in 2009

Toyota Front Splitter

Top Secret Side Skirts

Veilside Rear Spats

Bodykit Fully Blended

Chrome Badges All Round

Facelift Rear Lights

Facelifted Front Lights

Facelift Clear Front Indicators

Clear Side Repeaters

Aero Wipers

K555 BYE Private Plate (worth Approx 1k)

Interior

Full Black Leather

Black Carpets

Blue LED Dash Conversion (Heckler kit)

Dash Professionally Resprayed Gun Metal Grey

Stainless Steel Dials

Stainless Steel Dial Surrounds

Stainless Steel Clock Face

Stainless Steel Heater Controls

Stainless Steel Dimmer Switch

Stainless Steel Mirror Ring

Stainless Steel Heater Rings

Chrome Sill Plates With Supra Logo

Sony Mp3 CD Player includes usb port

16cm Infinity Front Speakers

Chassis

Ruff Racing 278 Deep Dish Alloys

235-35-19 Vredestein tyres on Front (6mm tread)

275-30-19 Vredestein tyres on the rear (6mm tread)

All replaced recently £700.

Fully Adjustable TEIN Super Street Suspension

TRD Uprated Anti Roll Bars front and rear

Full Polyurethane Bush Kit (Powerflex) All rubber bushes replaced 2 yrs ago front and rear kit

Full Geo Set Up From Interpro

Four Pot UK Spec Front Calipers

Brand New discs and Pads (Done on last service

Goodridge Braided Brake Lines

Engine

Standard 3l Twin Turbo

Race CAT

Blitz SUS air filter

HKS Turbo Timer

Bespoke 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust with silencer (same sound as standard system) How I like it

Approx 360 bhp @.9 bar

The car is a one off Show car and Won Japshow Wales show and shine last year...it is in superb condition and is a credit to its previous 6 owners, It is forever getting people comment on it and it really is an eye catcher....everything has been beautifully done...The engine sounds beautiful and the whole car in general looks like that of a car of 4 yrs old not 16!!

The Car runs perfectly, pulls hard, everything works the sequential turbos transition perfectly, The auto box is super quick and one of the best Auto boxes I have driven super smooth and you could not manaually change quicker in my opinion!it is a joy to drive, it is extremely fast and handles extremely well with all of the chassis modifications.........

I truley believe you will not find a better twin turbo supra viewing is essential....very rare to find one in this condition...

PM me or call me on 07791594836

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys, It was blended and sprayed by JodyT and his Body Shop Sprayer on here its an amazing job but I believe he has retired now.

I have had an offer from a chap in France but have no idea how it would work so would rather it go local as in GB.....It really is a beauty if it doesn't sell Ill show it and see you all at Japfest this year.

Cheers guys, It was blended and sprayed by JodyT and his Body Shop Sprayer on here its an amazing job but I believe he has retired now.

I have had an offer from a chap in France but have no idea how it would work so would rather it go local as in GB.....It really is a beauty if it doesn't sell Ill show it and see you all at Japfest this year.

I sold my UK spec to a guy from France - was a doddle really. He bought a large bag of cash with him and the necessary French paperwork and off she went.

SOLD TO PETER P ....Enjoy it Pete You have got yourself a Cracker!!

Thanks Martin. :thumbs:

Not a bad me to me birthday present!! Lol. ;)

Will be in touch mate iro rest of the cash & collection.

Can't wait for my epic first drive from Wales to Kent!! :eyebrows:

Hopefully taking Steve L with me as it's quite a distance! :cool:

Thanks again Martin. :D very pleased! :D:D:D

Great buy Peter mate & very nice colour too very similar to mine looking forward to see it soon enjoy mate & good to see you back in a supra too

Good to have you back Peter, i missed you.................... want any birthday bling ha ha ha

Also noticed your birthday today happy birthday & great present too have a good one mate

Cheers guys! :thumbs:

Lui - did think it was very similar to yours mate ;) not as powerful........... Yet! Lol ;) will be fun doing some shows, and seeing the two of them together! :cool:

Rob - bling will be a huge YES mate! ;) got a great looking car with a 'virgin' engine bay that's crying out for your special treatment fella! ;) lol. Will be after all the goodies I had before mate (will look at getting a standard TRD strut brace soon, can you or someone you know chrome it for me?), plus one of each of your new line of bling goodies! :cool:

Need to get it home first though (getting the rest of the money together in th next few weeks - soon as possible if I get my way! Lol). Can you spray up the cam cover in the same colour as the car Rob? Got a paint code etc as it's a Toyota colour? Needs the White stripes again as well I reckon!

Have you got turbo pipes in stock? Not urgent, as I also have my Navara D22 pickup truck for regular family use, so can drop bits off for as long as you need mate.

Good to be back!! :eyebrows::cool:

covers painted aint a problem, im sure we can do something fresh with the bay mate. nice colour car too i like that, nice buy

Cheers Rob mate :thumbs:

PM me if you get a few mins with the current range of goodies you are supplying, and the prices mate.

Also be good to know on whether you can chrome a TRD strut brace for me (or if you know someone who can do it?).

Look forward to spending lots more dosh with you fella! ;)

Well done Pete - I'm sure you will get lots of attention with that beast.

Thanks Andrew :thumbs:

Got a lot of plans for it as and when money allows mate! ;)

Will start off with the engine bay which is currently stock as you like. Needs the Rob Mitchell chrome touch! Lol ;)

Can't wait to pick it up for that long enjoyable drive home from Wales! :)

Nice long run will be great Pete, It loves Motorway jaunts!

And can everyone stop going on about how beautiful and lovely it is Im breaking my heart here!! LOL:(

Oh and im too scared to drive it now it is sold Pete im worried it might get a mark on it!! LOL

Its tucked up in Bed and im using the Passat for work now!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.