The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just seen this nice N/A Manual on flebay

mr two

That's a great result for a na with 4inch exhaust. That splitter really must be knocking up the power. People must read the boxes and total everything up to the maximum claimed on the box. If that was the case by the end of next year I am going to be running more power than jamie p as soon as I find a patio heater with a nos sticker on it and maybe some go fast stripes.

That car has been kicking around for ages, i put a deposit on it last year and when i went to collect it the seller didn't have a log book for it.

Then back in september when i was looking for a swap with my skyline i got offered this as a swap and the owner was in the netherlands somewhere.

really dodgy and they are the photos from over a year ago

That car has been kicking around for ages, i put a deposit on it last year and when i went to collect it the seller didn't have a log book for it.

Then back in september when i was looking for a swap with my skyline i got offered this as a swap and the owner was in the netherlands somewhere.

really dodgy and they are the photos from over a year ago

Ad does state documents are present now but from the sounds of it you had a dodgy time over it!!..Just out of interest - was the cars condition etc as good as it looks in the pics?

Ad does state documents are present now but from the sounds of it you had a dodgy time over it!!..Just out of interest - was the cars condition etc as good as it looks in the pics?

I couldn't really comment on the condition of the car as like i said the photo's they are using in that add are over a year old so i wouldn't want to mislead anyone.

Also the last thing i heard this car was in the netherlands and the person selling it really seemed like a scammer, like asking me to pay for his travel expenses so that he could bring the car to the uk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.