The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver jap 1993 TT auto BPU

madwoody1

Well its come that time where i've decided to change my jap silver 1993 tt auto bpu so its up for sale

The engine sounds beautiful and the whole car in general looks like that of a car of 5 yrs old not 18 will check on millage its done 144k on the clock but up to 93k (i think will check documentation) they where km as that was when it was imported so in the past seven years i've done 40 k miles its been serviced every 4k miles by my mate as his job is a mechanic (don't trust toyota to do it )

so my maths make the car about 99k miles

If anything has ever need to be replaced i have had it done I’ve had the car for just over 7 years

The Car runs perfectly, pulls hard, everything works the sequential turbos transition perfectly, The auto box is super quick and one of the best Auto boxes I have driven super smooth and you could not manually change quicker in my opinion! It is a joy to drive

1. Up rated standard uk front and rear brakes with new discs and pads all round Goodridge 4 Line Brake Kit S/S

2. Limited slip torsion diff with opie oil recomendation

3. hks race only Second cat replacement

4. Apexi GT-Spec Exhaust

5. Up rated alloy intercooler standard position

6. Toyota skirts and spats

7. 18” wheels toyo t1r tyres

8. UK spec front bonnet

9. Facelift front seats

10. Black roof liner

11. Cylinder head valve stem seals done using Toyota parts 3 years ago had a little smoke but that sorted it

12. New radiator

13. New Toyota battery

14. Power is difficult as auto to get accurate power reading so never bothered that’s for pub talk anyway.

15. Air con works

16. Clifford remote start cat1 alarm

17. Stubby aerial conversion

18. Starter motor refurbed

19. Speakers replaced think they are infinity front and rear sony cd head unit

20. boost gauge fitted to keep an eye on pressure

here are a couple of pictures will take some more of the inside and out

has a number plate that spells

K8 HURT

if you space the lettering. Plates already made up

Tax and Mot'd till October

not sure what its worth any ideas as it seems to be hard to price a car at the moment was thinking £5500

supra%20front.JPG

supra%20rear.JPG

car was in maldon but now is in colchester on parents drive as i haven't got enough space

combination of price

and also everytime i think of how many supras go into toyota for a service? not many i don't think then again i don't no

the other reason is when i have it serviced by friend i know its done right and he also checks the whole car over and tells me if anything else needed doing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi suprasize

had the car for 7 years now, just off fambridge road parked off road in colchester now you must of seen it lol misses sometimes use to use it

japone

everyone wants a steal in this climate but i'm not giving it away i'd rather watch it go rusty then do it up in 5 years time lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.