The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for Dragonball

tooquicktostop

I missed this event so many times due to the cars being in the garage etc, no excuses this year, I need a Supra for Dragonball, plan to put stickers over car so paintwork not important, would like a manual but open to suggestions

The more power the better, I am also looking on PH and ebay, plenty of cars out there but would rather buy from here !

It must be well maintained as I dont want the RAC to be required ! :D

As I said mate my uk will be for sale start of the year. It's a storm blue bpu uk auto. It's sorn ATM but after the crap weather will be readied for sale. (needs a few bits sorting but only because it's been sat for a while in the bodyshop after being repaired. Flat battery etc) you can borrow it if you insure it and it's not sold by then :p. Or buy it ;)

It did the trip last year. And has never let me down :).

As I said mate my uk will be for sale start of the year. It's a storm blue bpu uk auto. It's sorn ATM but after the crap weather will be readied for sale. (needs a few bits sorting but only because it's been sat for a while in the bodyshop after being repaired. Flat battery etc) you can borrow it if you insure it and it's not sold by then :p. Or buy it ;)

It did the trip last year. And has never let me down :).

It could be the perfect option, I would want to buy it rather than borrow as I plan on putting stickers on the car and having a bit of fun in it, how much money do you have in mind for it

I was wanting about 8 tbh as the paintwork is now almost mint but depending on prices and stuff when I come to sell I might reduce it. It had an accident (hpi clear none declared) and was repaired very well. (thread on here somewhere)

So everything infront of the rad is new pretty much.

Its got a grey carpet and some nice buckets in it as I wanted the creme and my retrimmed recaros for my single.

The mileage is about 155000 I think. But would have to check. Slightly old spec in the garage

I was wanting about 8 tbh as the paintwork is now almost mint but depending on prices and stuff when I come to sell I might reduce it. It had an accident (hpi clear none declared) and was repaired very well. (thread on here somewhere)

So everything infront of the rad is new pretty much.

Its got a grey carpet and some nice buckets in it as I wanted the creme and my retrimmed recaros for my single.

The mileage is about 155000 I think. But would have to check. Slightly old spec in the garage

Ok keep me posted, I am hoping to see a black UK Spec tomorrow morning

That does look nice, get any uk car on a ramp though, last two ive seen have had a serious amount of rust, both of them needed new lower front panels welding on.

Its a good call, This one does look clean, but of course there is no picture of the underneath, I quite like the idea of a UK Spec as I can chuck it on my multicar policy for just a couple of hundred quid, and I am really into White at the moment, there is a Black UK Spec for £4750 for sale on PH as well, but I cant get through to them !

That looks really nice! It is because of that car I put UK Spec lights on my car.

I am pretty sure it has been for sale a while, also don't all UK Spec's come with cream leather?

Good price though Dean :)

No, my uk Auto came with black leather and I looked at others with black leather at the time. The leather the imports come with is different too, it feels more like vinyl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.