The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Purple upside down at Croydon underpass,

Supra Gaz

It wasn't james, it was purple with 3 spoke Advans, bomex front and veilside spoiler in black, oem skirts and spats. Bald tyres on the rear and shocking bit of driving caused it, cctv showed it all, he managed to take out a road sign too which was thorough.

Are you able to obtain a copy of the CCTV? :p

Hope he's all right, doesn't sound too good.

I spoke to you while you were in the ambulance, im glad you are ok, i forgot to ask if you are a member. I don't think the damage will buff out dude.

I bet you were like a kid at christmas when you got the call for a traffic incident involving a toyota supra, did you ask any questions about the incident or just about the car?

Ha Londhold, that is the car! Silly lad. Basically he was going around a large roundabout which is under an underpass, he lost the tail on the wet road, over corrected and travelled backwards up the slip, hit the kurb, flipped the car from the force and speed he was going, whilst on-route through the air he collected a no entry sign which he flattened. It was a good watch, I will have to 'acquire' a copy! Just showss you need to give the cars respect, even n/as can bite!

I did laugh to myself when it came out Ty, I decided I needed to go assist with 'traffic control', in other words park it with my rear blues on.

Ps don't buy his wheels, the offside rear is bent from where it hit the kurb.

i saw it too. the car is in a state and the tyres looked shot!!!!!! supras are tricky to handle in wet weather, especially on a round about, let alone with bald tyres!