The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SVM HULK R35 GTR makes 1263bhp & 1090ftlb

JamieP

What does one of the underground racing lambos go for?

SVM went very quiet on GTROC then someone posted the piston heads ad

Ones a Lamborghini and ones a Nissan, I don't know what the Lamborghini price has to do with it tbh.

He went quiet on the forum when the block cracked.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ones a Lamborghini and ones a Nissan, I don't what what the Lamborghini price has to do with it tbh.

He went quiet on the forum when the block cracked.

Well if similar price, I would take the lambo every time... The hulks price is just silly!!

Never really heard much about that.......

If memory serves the Switzer 900 cost around the US$65k not including the price of the car.

I think the biggest issue is running that much power safely and reliably. Does not look like they can do it. I could get mine up to silly power, but how long would it last. For that price I would expect a full "follow me around with a team of mechanics" service :)

They know how to argu on the GTROC, lol at the price, looks like somebody cant keep up with the failures, not worth a 1/4 of that price IMO.

I agree with you there JP! I wouldn't be paying much over 70-80k for it! Especially as if it goes bang the repair bills will be huge! But tbh and you must have gone through this modifying your cars they never return or are worth more than a 1/4 of what you've put in! I know my grey Supra I only got a 1/4 back! However saying all that I didn't loose that much on my R34 and that Juke gtr has gone for a mint :blink: So you never know with GTR's!

I am enjoying reading the GTROC bickering. Go Rob Wild :D

LOL perhaps I should rain myself in a touch, I've never been threaten to be beaten to death or shot in the same thread :D I suppose I only get stuck in because I find it irritating that folk just can't 'respect' each others cars and choices and always feel the need to trash talk the GTR! Car's are a bit like fashion for me you buy and wear what you can afford and to your own taste and its not for someone else to tell you that its wrong if you like it!