The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So what did we get from Christmas Thread ???

Geo

Did anyone else get a justin Beiber poster for christmas or was i the lucky one. I did wonder why all the cameras came out just as i unveiled the masterpiece of a poster in all its glory.

As the "kids" who are in their late twenties went to all that trouble to find it,I feel it's only fair that i should keep it safely locked away until my local charity shop [god willing ],take

the masterpiece,and pass it on to a more deserving person.

The charity shop opens at 9am so i will be outside at 6.30am just incase they open early.:eyebrows:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love that dinosaurs show :). I have been very lucky, 2 new rear tyres for the supra, a micro RC helicopter which has been flying around my lounge, loads of chocolate, Rayman on XBox 360, electronic tyre inflator (very useful), Stewart Lee and Retro gaming books and some indoor fireworks which for several years I presumed had been made illegal.

Ailsa got me an amazing ferrari track day at knock hill. It'll be just what i need before taking the supra round.

Also, me old man got me an enlarged pic of the supra. Not sure if he over did it or not :)

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/407172_10150482115354820_509114819_8431688_1228319456_n.jpg

Ailsa got me an amazing ferrari track day at knock hill. It'll be just what i need before taking the supra round.

Also, me old man got me an enlarged pic of the supra. Not sure if he over did it or not :)

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/407172_10150482115354820_509114819_8431688_1228319456_n.jpg

That is cool :cool: living room ceiling Kieran :D

I'm gonna stick it to the side of my car and then go speed camera hunting... :innocent:

Inbetweeners movie on Blu ray

Mickey Flanagan DVD ( hilarious!)

2 Xbox games

1 ps3 game

A watch

A tattoo

Chocolate

Smellys

A hoody

An all in one monkey suit ( it's soo comfy! :D )

£20 game station voucher

Money towards my new car

A new shaver

And a cuddly toy... Not really! ;)

Does face painting count as a tattoo? ;)

To be honest I don't care what I get for Christmas...

I just want everyone to have a very, extremely, merry NEW YEAR!!!

:friends:

I must be getting old, cos I agree. I've been more concerned with meeting up with family (that we wanted to see ;) ) and spending some time with the missus. I've never really been fussed with the new year before either, but this one does seem like a new start for some reason.

I am pretty sure the title of the thread was meant to be "So what did we get FOR Christmas", but actually, in the true Christmas spirit, the actual title is much more apt and less consumeristic,. (is that a real word?). I beat the wife less, swore less, and am gasping for a fag and a drink. Will be down the pub for the first time this week, very soon. I will be thinking of you all, wrapped up in your avarice and greed, and will pray for you ;)

Me I got iPad 2

Nikon d90 slr camera

Align 550 V2 3GX helicopter

Best of all brought myself a Krill Katana 100 cc full composite RC plane with DA100 cc petrol engine & all top spec radio install & it's huge 98" long & 2.6m wing span worth over 5K another expensive toy to fly the skies with :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

& all the rest of normal gifts

Well happy

Me I got iPad 2

Nikon d90 slr camera

Best of all brought myself a Krill Katana 100 cc full composite RC plane with DA100 cc petrol engine & all top spec radio install & it's huge 98" long & 2.6m wing span worth over 5K another expensive toy to fly the skies with :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Well happy

OMG Lui! That is sooo Cool.

I was aiming for a Christen Eagle II or Pits Special, but now my Md500 needs a service and with a Supra, my toy money doesn't stretch so far.

When the weather improves, I'd love to see you fly mate. (thats not an innuendo)

Me I got iPad 2

Nikon d90 slr camera

Well happy

very awesome!!

OMG Lui! That is sooo Cool.

I was aiming for a Christen Eagle II or Pits Special, but now my Md500 needs a service and with a Supra, my toy money doesn't stretch so far.

When the weather improves, I'd love to see you fly mate. (thats not an innuendo)

Ed mate when ever you want mate come down with a few toys to my club & have a day of fun just let us know will be out flying all day bank holiday Monday coming if weather is fine cheers lui