The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what you guys brought yourselves for Christmas

supra matt

Well as its the festive time of year i always buy myself to a christmas present lol this year i brought myselt a ac/dc tig welded so i can weld aluminium :D inter cooler pipes and a like . Just wounded if i was the only one who did this lol .

Got myself a dictionary, borrow it when i've finished if you like :D

(sorry mate couldn't resist ;))

Well seeing as I am going through divorce, have a younger girlfriend and generally losing the plot I figured I'd continue my mid life crisis and bought myself a new toy. Trading in my stunning 57plate hi-rev 350z for a grey 370z gt with sat nav, 1 year old with 685 miles on the clock. Not sat in one yet but agreed price for mine and should collect hopefully next week (long way away). Stupid, but more sensible than the cayman I was looking at. I wanted white but as a homage to the gunmetal supra that I always wanted I went for the grey. pics will follow.

Well seeing as I am going through divorce, have a younger girlfriend and generally losing the plot I figured I'd continue my mid life crisis and bought myself a new toy. Trading in my stunning 57plate hi-rev 350z for a grey 370z gt with sat nav, 1 year old with 685 miles on the clock. Not sat in one yet but agreed price for mine and should collect hopefully next week (long way away). Stupid, but more sensible than the cayman I was looking at. I wanted white but as a homage to the gunmetal supra that I always wanted I went for the grey. pics will follow.

Bloody hell that's a big gift to your self ! Lol

Looking forward to the pics of the 370 !

I will be treating my self to a bike but no point until the weather warms up