The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Bonus

SupraStar 3000

I get a bonus every three months :) I get 3.75% of my anual wage, as long as I'm a good boy that is. The payment system is called RONA, its based on the companies profit margin and is increasing all the time. Though it could decrease as well.. :blink:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a bonus every three months :) I get 3.75% of my anual wage, as long as I'm a good boy that is. The payment system is called RONA, its based on the companies profit margin and is increasing all the time. Though it could decrease as well.. :blink:

I get a boner every three months if I'm lucky :) I get 3.75% of my self respect back, as long as I'm a good boy that is. The payment system is called GETTING OLD, its based on getting old and my blood pressure is increasing all the time. Though it could decrease as well.. :blink:

I get a boner every three months if I'm lucky :) I get 3.75% of my self respect back, as long as I'm a good boy that is. The payment system is called GETTING OLD, its based on getting old and my blood pressure is increasing all the time. Though it could decrease as well.. :blink:

Team Boner starts here :thumbs:

This is where I feel guilty as I'm about to claim my year end bonus, plus my 6 month bonus from IBM (Around 6k with enough IBM bonus points left to claim a weeks holiday in Portugal :innocent:)

Although it really is easy come easy go as most of it will pay off last months credit card and what's left is being put aside for the GT-86 :)

This is where I feel guilty as I'm about to claim my year end bonus, plus my 6 month bonus from IBM (Around 6k with enough IBM bonus points left to claim a weeks holiday in Portugal

I never agreed to any of this renumeration.

See me tomorrow morning in my office 8.30am sharp.

Was told beginning of this week I would get a Christmas bonus of around £250.

I've worked my ass of this year with no pay rise, so alittle disappointed but considering the recession,... better than nothing,... or so i thought

Received the payslip today. £150 bonus and was told verbally "NO pay rise next year".

When I asked WTF happened to the £250 I was told,..... I said "around" 250 and anything is better than nothing.

Happy bloomin' Christmas. :(

Shameful thing is, the g/f and I have just put down a deposit on a sofa as we were counting on the bonus,.. so now I have to tell my partner to cancel the sofa. Great! :(

Some days I wish all the fat cats of this country would gorge themselves to death! :(

wow! What a coincidence! COmpany I work with dishes out the same bonus for Xmas too! Its a one time one off thingy too tho... what industry do you work in? ;)

This is where I feel guilty as I'm about to claim my year end bonus, plus my 6 month bonus from IBM (Around 6k with enough IBM bonus points left to claim a weeks holiday in Portugal :innocent:)

Although it really is easy come easy go as most of it will pay off last months credit card and what's left is being put aside for the GT-86 :)

Nice! You contracting at the moment or in a perm position?