The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Bonus

SupraStar 3000

Was told beginning of this week I would get a Christmas bonus of around £250.

I've worked my bottom of this year with no pay rise, so alittle disappointed but considering the recession,... better than nothing,... or so i thought

Received the payslip today. £150 bonus and was told verbally "NO pay rise next year".

When I asked what the flaps happened to the £250 I was told,..... I said "around" 250 and anything is better than nothing.

Happy bloomin Christmas. :(

Shameful thing is, the g/f and I have just put down a deposit on a sofa as we were counting on the bonus,.. so now I have to tell my partner to cancel the sofa. Great! :(

Some days I wish all the fat cats of this country would gorge themselves to sleep! :(

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wage rises around here - infact, we've dropped our consultancy rates by 2.5% this year and the company is absorbing the difference to workers. We're still profitable, and the lads know we've enough cash in the company bank to pay salaries for 18 months. They'd much rather have the security, long term.

Now i feel guilty :(

Anyone want to come over to mine for Christmas Dinner???

We're having Swan followed by Italian white alba truffle, Almas Caviar and a iceland prawn ring.

It's a bit of a trek over there for me... so I'll be needing to stay over for several days. I'll be arriving around 2pm tomorrow.

Bonus? I read of this in the history books once.

You should work for the local council, they give out bonus no matter what.

Friend of mine works for a local authority, one of the prizes they gave out of a lucky dip was a week cruise in the meds! :blink:

Now i feel guilty :(

Anyone want to come over to mine for Christmas Dinner???

We're having Swan followed by Italian white alba truffle, Almas Caviar and a iceland prawn ring.

Don't feel guilty the bankers will still be enjoying on average £100,000 bonuses with your tax payers money :D