The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net Track/Drift Car Showdown??

ManwithSupra

I was just wondering about this for next year?

There are a number of dedicated track and drift Supra's on this forum covering, NA, NA-T, TT and Big Singles and wanted to know who would be up for a MKIVsupra.net Track / drift car "showdown" where we all meet at a track (To be agreed) and see the capabilities of each car on the track perhaps give members passenger rides to show them what a track / drift Supra is like etc.

Obviously it would need to be cleared by the mods first and there would be an awful lot of things to arrange but I just wanted to see who would be up for such an event, either attending or taking part?

It would also be good to get some traders down there to show off their new kit, like the new gauge units for the Syvecs ECU, Whifbitz new releases, exhausts, IC's and SRD's kit etc.

If we made loads of noise about it perhaps we could get some magazine coverage if people have some "contacts" :)

Of course suggestions & comments welcome as its only an idea at the mo.

1. TAKING PART : Richardstock1 - 2bartuning bespoke Mid-engine 2JZGTE Track Supra - 600bhp

I was just wondering about this for next year?

There are a number of dedicated track and drift Supra's on this forum covering, NA, NA-T, TT and Big Singles and wanted to know who would be up for a MKIVsupra.net Track / drift car "showdown" where we all meet at a track (To be agreed) and see the capabilities of each car on the track perhaps give members passenger rides to show them what a track / drift Supra is like etc.

Obviously it would need to be cleared by the mods first and there would be an awful lot of things to arrange but I just wanted to see who would be up for such an event, either attending or taking part?

It would also be good to get some traders down there to show off their new kit, like the new gauge units for the Syvecs ECU, Whifbitz new releases, exhausts, IC's and SRD's kit etc.

If we made loads of noise about it perhaps we could get some magazine coverage if people have some "contacts" :)

Of course suggestions & comments welcome as its only an idea at the mo.

1. TAKING PART : Richardstock1 - 2bartuning bespoke Mid-engine 2JZGTE Track Supra - 600bhp

To be fair, I'd also want to show off what that car can do if I'd bought it :D