The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Twin Turbo 72,000 miles £7999 7months MOT 3 months Tax (price reduced)

Guest MANFAT

selling my pride and joy as im moving to scotland in the new year. currently in cambridge. 1993 manual TT in excellent condition. 72,000 miles, cam belt changed 14,000 miles ago. new master cylinder. brand new heating matrix. brand new rear tyres. front mount intercooler, full induction kit, fuel cut defender, 18 inch deep dish chrome alloys. 7 inch TV (requires upgrade to digital), cd/mp3 player. full leather sports seats. Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm (with cirtificates of installation). many receipts of servicing and of all work carried out. fantastic runner, hand washed only. must be seen to fully appreciate. test drives are welcome however you will need to provide proof of adequate insurance. feel free to ask any questions. Genuine buyers only please £7999

Mobile 07890393645

Home 01223 862274

Chris Moffatt

yeah im fully aware of what the car is worth and on autotrader, ebay, pistonheads etc they are going up to 10,000 but i have to bite the bullet as i could be moving as early as Feb to scotland. not only do i need a quick sale but have to find me a 4X4. not to mention this is a bad time of year for selling.

i have had to be realistic Winter+scotland+supra = Bad news. my wife said i can get another one when we move back to England. she has the supra blood too. i swear its contagious

In Kinloss where it may as well be winter for 10 months of the year it just makes finacial sence for my personal circumstances. dont thret once a supra owner always a supra owner. i'll be back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.