The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 grey TT

k9l3

After deciding whether to keep the supra again and bpu it or sell. the gf has said its a must.

Here for sale I have my very smart looking supra in grey which is a RZ-S.

Car runs perfect and everything works. Car drives very smooth and has had anything that needs changing.lots of history

1 problem is car if used Very hard by that I mean keep kicking down the auto box plays up. When stopping the car it will underrev but sort itself out once stationary for 5 seconds. the gearbox seems to shift nice and have had it checked by two machanics who have said they cant see the problem, This is only sometimes. And has only started when changing auto rad for manual as it use to do this before but after getting a oil cooler ran perfectly for 3 months problem sorted, then after changing to manual one it started again,so should need another cooler or bigger better one . Driven normally or fast the car runs perfect and does not do it just drove to London last week without any problem.i can promise you car runs very nice and drives lovely. selling aswell as needing to save money as janaury will need a daily car and do not want to clock up loads of miles aswell

. take £5500 in club because of problem i know its a bad time to sell now in winter any questions drop me a email

Will be on holiday next week (friday). So can call my dad Simon on

02920498134 or 07970290105

email [email protected]

mine is 07543166995

this is a advert i have had for while pics and info at

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1996-toyota-supra-turbo-grey/91345652

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1302/photo0338k.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5406/photo0380s.jpg

thanks and merry x mas everyone not been on here for month :)

d

I have a skyline that im selling next year so if you want something fun and cheap to run you are gona want to stay away from skylines lol... fun but not cheap to run.

I was looking at 350gt I know petrol wise will be similar but I looking for something not so high maintenance in the long run. because I going to start stacking up lots of miles I need something. with low mileage say 60k so looking for sports daily drive. know anything bout the z4.s 3.0i

hi mate how the car? i dunno what i want now its hard after having a supra i need something cheaper to run but still fun

Hey mate. Fine thanks though it basically went straight in the garage after I drove it back. Waiting for the Spring now... Good luck with the sale and I hope you find the right car.

Hey mate. Fine thanks though it basically went straight in the garage after I drove it back. Waiting for the Spring now... Good luck with the sale and I hope you find the right car.

ok so atleast you can touch it and look at it for now.:) i sure your hate lots of fun with the supra boys in the summer. thanks mate

Lovely looking car mate! just what iam after but to close to xmas and bad time for money :@( ,

Ye no problem I would love to sell it before hand but I know its bad time to sell now. maybe someone will buy it for xmas for you :)

i keep getting drawn to your add hhmmm.

bloody buy it then :) loads of people always say how nice it is but no1 comes to look . I had bout 27 people on ebay and noone even called me. all I can thinks is time of year I know when I sold my jag at this time it did not sell till I relisted it in Feb.

you buy the car and get the engine free :@

Wor lass says she would get me it ! Isn't she canny

If u still have it come feb . I'll come down and see it . I know it's a couple of months but hopefully :@)

thats very nice of her to do that wish mine would treat me like that , i would like to change car asap so i dont have to start driving it to work as my sister has now finished at my place so no more free lifts and people in

barry like to scratch cars as have had done 3 times with car before in over 2 years plus sisters car 1s and good spaces are hard to come by. plus the mileage thing as its approx 50 a day there and back.

at the moment i trying to part x but only at the right price but if not you welcome to come see the car and drive it yeh. all i can promise is the car is stunning and drives lovely i just wish someone would come and see

and for 5k its bargain. anyway have a good new years dont get too drunk :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.