The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra manual preferred

Guest jimo62

hi everyone, ive only recently joined...looking for me 1st supra....would prefer a manual, then next year a manual turbo....so can anyone help, ive seen a 95 N reg for sale red auto trade sale £1995 and a 96 p reg manual £3100...any tips, its xmas soon, and me birthday....maybe me missus will leave me...lol...but a nice Supra on the drive would help....heres me [email protected] or text me 07423 43 44 87:(

i dont have the cash for turbo at the moment....but want a manual car to see what the car is all about..it looks great, so if anybody knows of a good one..let me know, missed out on that silver m plate manual in cornwall on pheads at £1900

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?67644-What-to-check-when-buying-a-Supra

Hope this helps, when you come to buying one.

Just be careful, some times if the price is too good to be true it is because it is. There could be underlining problems you don't spot straight away, and there are the off chance there ain't nothing wrong and the guy wants a quick sell.

Or like SupraDan and Morpheus have said, just save the money and wait.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.