The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra is for sale :(

Guest Supa Supra Symo

Guest Supa Supra Symo

Hi all, i have my toyota supra up for sale. its a RED 3ltr non turbo which has approx 68000 miles on the clock, TEIN coilovers, HKS air induction kit, split rims,stainless steel exhuast system, electric seat, cruise control, air conditioning, electric mirrors, 4 new tyres, private reg plate.

This is a fantastic looking car that has been well looked after and is very clean. their is a few minor chips and one scratch on the car not really visible just pointing out some of the bad things. The rims are slightly corroded but nothing too major.

if you have any questions or any offers please put them forward. I will be more than happy to look and possibly consider.

Thanks, Daz 07427146604

PS: for some reason i cant upload pics of it... so if you send me your email i can email you them over...

Thanks, Daz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.