The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**Price Dropped Further!! £4000 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!**95(M) Silver N/A-TT transplant

Odin

Hi guys hope that you are all well?

Sad news but unfortunately after taking another lower paid job I find myself unable to afford my much loved Supra anymore,As some of you will know i recently completed an Engine Transplant to upgrade it from an N/a to a Twin Turbo.

It started off as a pre facelift J spec 95(M) Silver N/a the approx mileage at that point was 120km,Some 3000+pounds later it has finished up as a fully working Twin Turbo,The replacement engine was a 97 with approx 57k mileage on it,It is running fine but may need a few tweaks such as resetting the fuel dial on the dashboard and making the reverse lights work,That said it is a very fresh conversion i have done around 500 miles since the conversion,it has been put through an MOT this month and passed with advisories on the brake pads which would be around 30 pounds,It was serviced as i was doing the conversion however the brakes were not bled during the conversion,It is only taxed until the end of December which is also when my insurance runs out and i fear replacement rear tyres would also be on the horizon..it is not BPU but does have some modifications,It is still running the manual 5 speed gearbox and the brakes have not been uprated.Another thing i should mention is that i have not yet declared the engine conversion but the registration comes up as a TT with my insurers anyway so I am insured for a TT.

I am not interested in breaking it as i don't have the storage for the parts that aren't sold.

Here is the spec list :

-2JZ GTE engine

-TOMS ECU

-Blitz FMIC

-Blitz SUS Filter,Samco hosing and alloy filter pipe

-Wolfrace 18" Wheels (Black with Deep chrome dish no kerb marks but some weather wear)

-Greddy Boost gauge with fittings and controllers

-Greddy Oil temp gauge with fittings and controllers

-Grex Oil plate filter

-New Stock Clutch plate (5 speed)

-New stock Oil filter

-Manual Boost controller

-Brand new ASI alloy Radiator

-Bodykit (not sure which one but the pics i upload will show it)

-Bilstein Shocks (so i'm told)

-LSD (limited slip differential)

It also has a polished Steering fluid reservoir the dials have been changed to a TT cluster and i would be throwing in random parts such as a stock 6 speed clutch and flywheel and other bits from the conversion.

After all the work that i put into this project I am reluctant to sell it at all but the price i would be looking for would be around-

5695 Ono.

I am open to offers as i would definately prefer to sell it sooner rather than later,you can either pm me or my mobile number is 07725236303 - I work a lot so if i cant answer just leave a message..

Thanks for reading guys here are some pictures:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142430[/ATTACH]

On a side note the wheels in these pics aren't the ones being sold with the car - I will take pictures of these, the engine bay and the interior on Saturday as by the time i get home from work it is too dark.

Many thanks guys.

James

Ok guys someone must want to buy this car :) Im dropping the price now to 4695 and am still open to offers which i think is a reasonable price for the tt conversion.. feel free to pm or call with questions or offers

Many thanks as always

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.