The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weld Racing Wheels and Tyres-Ultimate Street Setup

DARETT

Only used for around 200 miles on the road, These are the new Weld RT-S Wheels.

Super lightweight, and look really good as well.

The rears are 15x10 and the Tyres are Mickey Thompson 325-50-15 Drag Radials. The tyres are in brand new condition and will ensure traction at even 12-1300hp.

SOLD

The wheels will fit on a stock bodied Supra, and the tyres can with the right geometry and definitely rolled arches. I think Dude fitted some to a car with no arch work but again the geo setup allowed it to fit.

Here's a vid (no pics atm) of how they look on mine

I have some stuff coming from Titan, so if anyone wants the matching front set in 18" then I can add that in too.

They are in the polished face finish, the pictures below show the same wheels anodised in black on the yellow supra so you can see how they would look front and back

These polish finish ones are mine

SOLD

Wheels will come with centre caps, and Weld lug nuts needed to fit

Omg :) that's what I'm just about to buy from weld but I don't want the tyres. What price would you do the wheels on there own?

Sorry bud, not looking to split the tyres off... You could always sell them on if you wanted to though

I will take them if Lee dont.

No probs mate all yours if Lee don't take them

no worries its the black ones im after to be honest anyway, so will order them from weld. out of interest what do the 15x10 wheels measure when I went to order them and ticked the 15x10 it says 15x9.83 also what pad height do you have because the 15x10 seem to be only in low pad and after speaking to weld she said go for the 15x10.25 in medium pad.

there all your jp.

How much did these go for!? They look awesome with matching fronts!:cool:

Keep missing out on threads like this til it's to late...think I'll need to employ Josh to post on my behalf!!!:D

Money making idea there! £5 an item to search and win it for anybody.

Let's get rich :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.