The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For the single guys.. And girls really..

a98pmalcolm

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think say 10 years ago, there was none of this internet meeting etc..

but now its seen as a social thing to say i met my bird on the net.

back in my day and am not old ( 32) i met linzi when i was 23 at a club.

if back then i told someone you met a bird online - it would not be normal and maybe seen as a sad thing to do.

but if i was ever single again i would use the power of the net as it certainly gives you a lot more ways to meet people and hook up if you like.

the horizon and choice is widen as they say.

Mine was a bit of both :)

She was a friends brothers friend (?) and we'd been to party's together etc but never really spoken (for good reason, those party's were amazing and full of very fit women!) I got chatting to her in town one night after her friend came over to flirt :) I had a fair bit to drink after that and forgot about talking to her for two weeks :)

When I remembered, I found her through my mates Facebook and started chatting, exchanged numbers and the rest is history :)

we've been going out for almost 3 years now :)

Be confident (but no arrogant). smile lots. Let her talk and be interested, compliment everything she says, compliment everything about her, be generous (buy her dinner) and most of all,... show her respect.

Stuff all that being nice lark, women love a bad boy, fact, im a big ugly git but never been short of a nice looking woman on my arm.