The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For the single guys.. And girls really..

a98pmalcolm

i think say 10 years ago, there was none of this internet meeting etc..

but now its seen as a social thing to say i met my bird on the net.

back in my day and am not old ( 32) i met linzi when i was 23 at a club.

if back then i told someone you met a bird online - it would not be normal and maybe seen as a sad thing to do.

but if i was ever single again i would use the power of the net as it certainly gives you a lot more ways to meet people and hook up if you like.

the horizon and choice is widen as they say.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

malcolm my friend, intrust your hand to mine and sit beside me and let eddy bear tell you a secret.

I too felt the same as you my friend. Last year I was so very depressed and Christmas seemed to just amplify the feelings.

Its seems like everyone else has found the perfect partner except you.

Well,... here i am. Pretty much a year to the day when i felt at my lowest point and single.

Difference is now,..... Im engaged to a wonderful woman who is just perfect in every way possible and have just bought a house together.

How so? Well,.. trust me when i say, if i can do it so can you!

Simple - positive attitude and try and just go for it! Never say NO!

2 days after boxing day last year I arranged a date with someone I just wouldn't normal consider g/f material,... and here I am.

BE positive and TRY EVERYTHING!!

Its better to regret something you have done, than regret something you haven't.

Internet dating sites are a great way to start.

OR do what i did,.. use rohypnol

Great post Ed. Like you say, it's about attitiude and confidence.

Paul, you need to get yourself in some positions where you get talking to women. The worst they can do is tell you where to go (or call the Police and pass on the DNA evidence). You will find that most women will find the attention flattering and as long as you are not mega cheesy you should get a polite response.

Great chat up lines to try include "Hold my pint I'm going for a sh!t..!!" and "Does this rag smell of cloroform?"

I think you need to be a bit more optimistic about your chances. Take a pride in your appearance be poilte but confident and see how you go. I see plenty of blokes who are boxing above their weight when it comes to the woman on their arm (I am one of them). Even if you have a face like a dropped pie, you could pull a stunner.

H.

Sometimes you have to look outside the pond, when I was single clubbing had easy girls looking for fun, work had some decent girls but not my type. So last resort as I was fed up of having fun I joined a dating site thinking of just fun, but I met my fiancé who i got engaged to last week :). My advice use dating sites you will find your type, but it maybe outside the pond ;).

Sometimes you have to look outside the pond, when I was single clubbing had easy girls looking for fun, work had some decent girls but not my type. So last resort as I was fed up of having fun I joined a dating site thinking of just fun, but I met my fiancé who i got engaged to last week :). My advice use dating sites you will find your type, but it maybe outside the pond ;).

I didn't realise there were different types of inflatable women? Good thing about being in the "pond" is that they float..!!