The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For the single guys.. And girls really..

a98pmalcolm

Ok came back from the local and normal get in this mood.

I don't really know were this thread will leave but I started a real nice thread a while back how you met your Mrs or your ideal fella, and there was some AMAZING storys, but can these amazing storys really happen for everyone? Is fate something I should believe in to convince myself that crap happens for reasons etc...

Been single for a while and whether its human nature or whether its made built up with the society we live in but shi! it gets to me at times not have a nice las waiting for me when I get in etc..

Ok people might think this is a pointless off topic thread but your all a good lot and I know there's people out there thinking the same but not speaking up so I am.. I'm 26 now and all my mates are married or moved in with some one! Its proper poop!! My supra can only satisfy me in so many ways lol..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suprisingly I know of Josh and Jazz.. Josh the picture request man and Jazz is the one with Roland The Rat as his profile pic.. Doubt someone can mention a98pmalcolm and know who he is.. lol

Sorry Harvard don't get the joke I assume that is.. Maybe when I wake tomorrow I will.. ermmm HAHA for now maybe? To give your 2 man audience a laugh? Dunno..

Thanks Supra Cars I guess it is... Maybe my mates are moving to fast? Kids and all that they now have, houses, married just scaring me maybe the fact that were not the same guys were causing small trouble and no responsibly? I still live with the rents, and I dont hate it here but it was one of the things that maybe made me think maybe I should step up the pace..

BTW: Sorry to people that try to make a joke. But not in the mood in the slightest..

suprisingly I know of Josh and Jazz.. Josh the picture request man and Jazz is the one with Roland The Rat as his profile pic.. Doubt someone can mention a98pmalcolm and know who he is.. lol

Sorry Harvard don't get the joke I assume that is.. Maybe when I wake tomorrow I will.. ermmm HAHA for now maybe? To give your 2 man audience a laugh? Dunno..

Your the single guy with the bayside blue sup, ive heard of you :)

Everybody have ups and downs and you make your own fate by the decisions you make it life. I'm the same age has you, I'm just lucky that i still with my first girlfriend since college.

Theres no need to feel crap, just make the most out of life, you only live once

"Good things come to those who wait" ....... i think thats by GUINNESS lol

Break up are never easy even if the break up is a while ago, its just human nature that we miss the simples things we had.

Mate I know plenty of guys in your situation and they look at me and say I'm the lucky one! I look at them and say you only see the outside of it!

Most relationships look good from the outside but how many are really firm and up to the test of time in the long run?

I was once in your shoes a little younger but now I have a girl I love and could never have dreamed of having but hay iv got her!

Stop looking and trying and things will take there course, you can't rush these things mate!

I think its always good to have someone to go home to and spend ur free time with but it has to be the right person.

Ive got several mates who have (IMO) horrible and unattractive gf's that they are only with for a sex life.

I couldnt handle that, i would only want to have a relationship with someone that means something to me

I think its always good to have someone to go home to and spend ur free time with but it has to be the right person.

Ive got several mates who have (IMO) horrible and unattractive gf's that they are only with for a sex life.

I couldnt handle that, i would only want to have a relationship with someone that means something to me

Hear hear!

It can't just be physical they have to stimulate your mind to and be able to have a laugh! That's one of the single most attractive attributes if you ask me a girl who makes you work your brain!

Thanks for all the replys. Will PM harvard feel dead bad as I thought we was taking the piss.

LOL Bayside blue supra thats me :)

Its nothing to do with the sex at all guys. This may shock you all but im not a guy that "HAS TO HAVE IT" just be nice to have someone there.

One of the biggest snag with me is I have an unfortunate problem of feeling nauseous 24/7 for the past 7 years so making the "single life" worth it or doing what I can is pretty much out the question and was also the reason for loosing the most amazing girl 4 years back, that also being the reasonfor my un-attendance to supra meets and shows :( but I'm really going to try with supra pod 2012 even booked the time off work, so my life has mainly consisted the past 5 years or so of sitting in my room watching films, playing games and seeing my close mates visit and pop to local places, making it EXTREMELY difficult to meet new people.

I guess... I don't wanna always bug my friends and family with my problems (who wants to see a guy that just moans all the time) no matter how supportive and amazing they are but even though It may sound looser/sad what ever way you may put it I turn to a car owners club, as I said I think your a good lot, were all human.. Thanks for the effort of replying.

Thanks for all the replys. Will PM harvard feel dead bad as I thought we was taking the piss.

LOL Bayside blue supra thats me :)

Its nothing to do with the sex at all guys. This may shock you all but im not a guy that "HAS TO HAVE IT" just be nice to have someone there.

One of the biggest snag with me is I have an unfortunate problem of feeling nauseous 24/7 for the past 7 years so making the "single life" worth it or doing what I can is pretty much out the question and was also the reason for loosing the most amazing girl 4 years back, that also being the reasonfor my un-attendance to supra meets and shows :( but I'm really going to try with supra pod 2012 even booked the time off work, so my life has mainly consisted the past 5 years or so of sitting in my room watching films, playing games and seeing my close mates visit and pop to local places, making it EXTREMELY difficult to meet new people.

I guess... I don't wanna always bug my friends and family with my problems (who wants to see a guy that just moans all the time) no matter how supportive and amazing they are but even though It may sound looser/sad what ever way you may put it I turn to a car owners club, as I said I think your a good lot, were all human.. Thanks for the effort of replying.

I have replied to your Pm Paul.

We will continue the chat by PM but you do have my sympathies. I have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to be with the same girl for 17 years and although we occasionally fall out we have always been solid after most of our friends have split up. You need to get yourself out there and meet some women. They are nothing to be afraid of and you may find people that feel the same way that you do.

Good luck

Paul

malcolm my friend, intrust your hand to mine and sit beside me and let eddy bear tell you a secret.

I too felt the same as you my friend. Last year I was so very depressed and Christmas seemed to just amplify the feelings.

Its seems like everyone else has found the perfect partner except you.

Well,... here i am. Pretty much a year to the day when i felt at my lowest point and single.

Difference is now,..... Im engaged to a wonderful woman who is just perfect in every way possible and have just bought a house together.

How so? Well,.. trust me when i say, if i can do it so can you!

Simple - positive attitude and try and just go for it! Never say NO!

2 days after boxing day last year I arranged a date with someone I just wouldn't normal consider g/f material,... and here I am.

BE positive and TRY EVERYTHING!!

Its better to regret something you have done, than regret something you haven't.

Internet dating sites are a great way to start.

OR do what i did,.. use rohypnol

A vintage year for self abuse. I think the other reason that puts them off apart from stated above fat,breeze block personality and small chap is that I am broke my life is going nowhere and to top it all off I had knee surgery the other day and had to get my mum to help me put my socks on as I am pretty much crippled..... Jack daniels where are you.