The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another day in London I see

GeordieSteve

... but were they deliberate suicide bombers? Did they know they were killing themselves?

How come they had return train tickets to Leeds? How come they put Pay And Display tickets on their car in Leeds railway station?

Or did they think they had 10mins to get away after setting the timer on their backpack bombs at 8.50am?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... but were they deliberate suicide bombers? Did they know they were killing themselves?

How come they had return train tickets to Leeds? How come they put Pay And Display tickets on their car in Leeds railway station?

ah the plot thickens, didn't know that. god knows..... :shrug: maybe it's because they're just nutjobs?

no, I meant the original lot from Leeds, just wanted to know what they have to determine that they were terrorists and not just asian muslim blokes from leeds killed like other people?
that just happened to travel down in a group together, and then spilt up, and were all then killed in seperate explosions? :wtf:

LOL, I havnt paid much attention this week to this. I'm just interested in what evidence the police found apart from them being there that they were actually the bombers? Did they find anything in leeds etc. Sorry I should read the papers etc:D

Personally I think it's because they didn't want to attract attention... presumably if stopped they would've used the excuse that they were visiting for the day and then travelling back... a difficult excuse to argue if you haven't got a return ticket!

Also about the car, apparantly there were several unused bombs left in the boot, presumably for someone else to pick up later... I'd certainly buy a pay and display ticket, wouldn't want the car to be noticed at all, let along towed away! :eek:

Not sure the return ticket thing holds water* but I see what you mean about the Pay And Display thing.

* On the other hand, why worry about saving a few quid if you know you'll be dead soon.

I don't know, just thinking out loud really. :shrug:

* On the other hand, why worry about saving a few quid if you know you'll be dead soon.

lol, yeah I thought that too! I think that they were simply trying to act as normally as possible and didn't want to attract any unwanted attention... but you're right it isn't exactly convincing.

If you're asian looking you'd have to be insane to get on a train wearing a backpack at the moment!

Damn....so I need to carry a briefcase now :(

I had to complete Landing cards when I went to Guernsey this weekend..... :(

IN MY OWN FLIPPIN COUNTRY....

We were made to feel very unwelcome during the entire weekend and lets just say that this was the first time I had experienced racism since my days in Glasgow (1998-1999)......

Apparantly they were low velocity bullets to minimise risk to surrounding people, that's why they needed to pump five into the bastard :thumbs:

These are the type of stupid gun hoe comments that will eventually fuck up this country.

We were made to feel very unwelcome during the entire weekend and lets just say that this was the first time I had experienced racism since my days in Glasgow (1998-1999)......

I'm sorry to hear that.

Was that because you're English of because of your heritage?

I seem to remember that there was ALOT of anti English sentiment in Scotland during that period and attacks on English went up by about 400% during that time. (By the way I'm Scots by heritage)

I know we have trained armed officers BUT...we have a short history of having an armed police force (or SO19) and MOST of em lack operational experience in my view..maybe we should stick em all in LA for a few weeks as part of their training..

Arent our Armed Police being trained by the best? The MOSSAD.....

Lets hope the UK doesnt turn into a millitary warzone like some other parts of the world where such tactics are being implemented.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Was that because you're English of because of your heritage?

Cause of my looks mate......

Lets just say that I tended to hang around in groups of three and fours from then on......

Never had a problem in London (moved down here in 99) - however I am sure things will change for the worse....

Not only do I need to ditch my rucksack......I need a new wardrobe as well cause my poor dress sense (jackets) could get me killed.

Oh fooking 'ell, leftie Green's playing the race card again..........'is it cause I'z black?' :D

How's it going fella?

Paul

lol

yeah not bad ya Rascist Tory he he.

:D

Yep I surrender..It did look like I was playing the race card...but in reality just wanted to spice this thread up..it was getting boring lol.

On a serious note (SERIOUS FACE NOW he he) lets be honest here if the bloke was white...he wouldn't have got shot..lets not kid ourselves on that one..how many of the suicide bombers were 'IC1's'

But what we have to understand is that if you are of Asian appearence you are going to feel a bit threatened or singled out..imagine if the shoe was on the other foot..what I'm saying (and have heard from one of the Muslim leaders on telly too) that some people not only are worried about being blown up but also being scrutinesed or harrassed by Police on account of them either being Muslim or of Asian/Arabic appearance..

I personally wouldn't feel particularly great if I was in that situation...its like when I lived on a Council estate as a kid and everytime the police stopped me in the street when i told them where I lived they would immediatley search me..that kind of thing...I'm not saying anything is right or wrong here but i can see a problem arising in society as a result.

I know being a Copper isn't easy in this day and age (I wouldn't want to be one thats for sure I'd rather clean bogs tbh) but then I guess it was the same with the rascist nail bomber..I mean there was no-way he was going to be anything else but white...so theres the otherside of this arguement laid out I spose...

Just hope they find these people as quickly as possible so that no-one else gets shot or harrased...

Imi lol...yeah I have suspended my sunbeds till further notice as a precaution he he.

Si

:drown:

lol

On a serious note (SERIOUS FACE NOW he he) lets be honest here if the bloke was white...he wouldn't have got shot..lets not kid ourselves on that one..how many of the suicide bombers were 'IC1's'

:

There are plenty of 'white' Muslims in the world and to assume that none of them are extremists is completely ridiculous.

It was his decision to run that got him killed, not the colour of his skin.

To say that he was killed cause he was running is ridiculous. Apparently he was beaten up a week earlier by 6 chavs. He was being chased by the PLAIN CLOTHED policemen, he thought they were Chav group number 2 so legged it.

Plain Clothed officers then had the stupidity to report the guy to the Armed police as a "SUICIDE SUSPECT" - Armed police being trained by the eliminator group Mossad excercised their traning program "SHOOT TO KILL" and that resulted in the poor electrician getting killed.

WELCOME TO TRIGGER HAPPY BRITAIN

It was his decision to run that got him killed, not the colour of his skin.

What this man said. Totally agree

I didn't know about the chav attacks tho. Where did you read that? At the end of the day if a group of people wave guns at you and shout "police stop" after all that has gone on you bloody stop mate!

Sorry but this racism bullshit really annoys me. If it had have been a black policeman that shot a white man, would we be having the same discussion?

I didn't know about the chav attacks tho. Where did you read that? At the end of the day if a group of people wave guns at you and shout "police stop" after all that has gone on you bloody stop mate!

ITN NEWS in the morning. some guy Alastair something was interviewing a goverment official and a brazillian news reporter in london.

No one said that they were SHOUTING HIM TO STOP RUNNING OR ELSE HELL BE SHOT....where did you get that from?

Off the top of my head. I doubt very much they were just quietly chasing him so they could shoot him. My guess is that they were pretty much vocal in the fact they wanted the fooker to stop!

Steve....number 1, he aint no FOKKER.....so no need to disrespect an INNOCENT VICTIM who was MURDERED due to sheer INCOMPETANCE on the part of some overreacting idiots who unfortunately misinformed the ARMED Police into taking decisive action.