The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another day in London I see

GeordieSteve

Calm down guys, please.

Apparently the dead fella was here on an expired visa as well. Another reason why he might have legged it.

Have you heard his hysterical relatives being interviewed though? Brazilians obviously don't do 'dignified'.

And they're suing the police - gee what a surprise. Funny how that's the first thing folks think of nowadays.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the type of stupid gun hoe comments that will eventually fuck up this country.

LOL, it's already fucked up with our open border policy!

Apparantly this guy's visa had run out so I assume he was just another illegal?

Our government shouldn't pay the family a penny cause he shouldn't have been here and certainly shouldn't have been working. Maybe this is the KEY reason that he ran rather than the bs spouted by his family about him running away from gun crime in Brazil?

Paul

To say that he was killed cause he was running is ridiculous. Apparently he was beaten up a week earlier by 6 chavs. He was being chased by the PLAIN CLOTHED policemen, he thought they were Chav group number 2 so legged it.

Plain Clothed officers then had the stupidity to report the guy to the Armed police as a "SUICIDE SUSPECT" - Armed police being trained by the eliminator group Mossad excercised their traning program "SHOOT TO KILL" and that resulted in the poor electrician getting killed.

WELCOME TO TRIGGER HAPPY BRITAIN

Well said Imi...

So what if hes on a Student visa thats ran out that dosn't mean he should face death by firing squad...I have known plenty of Brits overstaying their visas in the states etc..i mean LA is full of em...

There is so much speculation from us and the media about how this poor fella came to blows..the Inquiry will reveal the truth of what happened and until then we dont have a clue!

He may of been running because of his Visa status, he may have thought the blokes chasing him were thugs, he may have mugged an old lady, or maybe he was in a rush and didn't hear or understand the commands.

I do know that the witnesses say he looked like a frightened cat and they gave the impression that the Police were acting very heavy handed...he must of been scared out of his wits.

We all break laws...so what he overstayed his student visa..he hasn't killed or harmed anyone as far as we know..

As for his family claiming compensation...that suggestion would of been placed in their laps by the many journalists..who want a good story and would of coerced them to announce it now (rather than later)..in order to get public support..I am sure that wouldn't of been the first thing on their mind....but who knows...there are families in Britain that would do the same and have done in the past!

"ohhh but hes an illigal immigrant..and and..hes one of those horrible nasty forign people who smell and dosn't like Fish and chips...i mean how can you not like fish n Chips"

We would of prob reacted in the same way if we were him in his circumstances...and indeed so also if we where on the Anti terrorist team...its a terrible mistake and his life was worth as much as any of ours on this board and he has as much right to be on any soil on this planet as we do!

Heart goes out to him and his poor family.

Plain Clothed officers then had the stupidity to report the guy to the Armed police as a "SUICIDE SUSPECT" - Armed police being trained by the eliminator group Mossad excercised their traning program "SHOOT TO KILL" and that resulted in the poor electrician getting killed.

I think that you will find that it is a blanket policy across all the security forces in this country - if you shoot, you shoot to kill. Shooting to incapcitate is never an option.

No one said that they were SHOUTING HIM TO STOP RUNNING OR ELSE HELL BE SHOT....where did you get that from?

That is the normal rules, to shout and warn someone who is running, normally more than once. If you dont heed the warning, they are likely to open fire.

Would the Police of shot him if he was a white guy ?????

The British security forces dont have a problem with shooting white guys either. Check out Bloody Sunday 1972.

I find this whole thing very worrying.

I can see the Police side of things as well as the victims family's point of view. But what does annoy me is the PM & Home Secretary coming onto the TV saying they fully support the policy of shooting to kill and that the Police are working in the most difficult of circumstances. I really think they should wait until the investigation has given its' initial report into the incident.

Not so long ago, their was an inquiry in Northern Ireland about a 'Shoot to Kill' policy within the RUC. (The Stalker inquiry) The British Govt. sent John Stalker as the investigating officer into the allegations in the 1980's. At that time the RUC was the 2nd most dangerous Police Force in the world. (The most dangerous at that time was El Salvador) Police officers and civilians had been living with terrorism for 20 years then and killings on both sides of the community were common place. But uncovering a shoot to kill policy would have almost spelt the end for the security operations in N.I. Instead, they struck a deal and let the terrorists out early!!! (WTF??)

But today the Met can say publically that they are operating a shoot to kill policy and it's OK??

I'm not saying they shouldn't have such a policy, but there is little consistency in what the government allow and what they don't allow.

This sort of thing shouldn't be a matter of 'difficult circumstances' or what happened a week or two ago. At the end of the day, it is a matter of LAW. Such a policy is either within UK law or it's outside UK law. If it falls on one side of the law in one part of the UK, it follows that it should be consistent in all parts of the UK.

This is what makes carrying arms (and using them) so very difficult for the Police in this country. I just wish the government would show some leadership and say in a more defined way what is allowed and what isn't. At the present time I don't think that we have adequate laws to deal with the current situation.

"ohhh but hes an illigal immigrant..and and..hes one of those horrible nasty forign people who smell and dosn't like Fish and chips...i mean how can you not like fish n Chips"

Now now Green, your stealing my lines :tongue:

The latest is his visa hadn't run out and they put 8 bullets into him, that's 7 in the head and one somewhere else?

FFS, that bloody Trevor McDonald should get his facts right :swear:

I'm bowing out of this one till they decide what really happend.

Paul