GeordieSteve

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IHTF that it is either:

A suspected terrorist or

Am armed suspect because

The Officer who shot him is in for a whole world of hurt.

See the problem is that once you've been trained and issued with your firearm, you are on your own if you pull the trigger. And because of this the job is finding it increasing difficult to get officers to undertake firearms training.

If it is a terrorist, we;'ve still got a long way to go before the scores are evened

Agreed.

The guys I shot with at Beds Police were nice chaps, very proffessional - but now even like the Army, it seems like EVERYTHING is scrutinised for political correctness... but on the other hand if it was you that was shot and you were innocent.. gah its a tough call isnt it.

Well IHTF that it is either:

A suspected terrorist or

Am armed suspect because

The Officer who shot him is in for a whole world of hurt.

See the problem is that once you've been trained and issued with your firearm, you are on your own if you pull the trigger. And because of this the job is finding it increasing difficult to get officers to undertake firearms training.

If it is a terrorist, we;'ve still got a long way to go before the scores are evened

Hahaha strike. In the head, nice.

If you're asian looking you'd have to be insane to get on a train wearing a backpack at the moment!

yep, think i'll be leaving my laptop etc at work today. Can you imagine if it fell open and a bunch of wires for the charger etc etc fell out?

I'd prob be blown to bits before the laptop hit the ground

yep, think i'll be leaving my laptop etc at work today. Can you imagine if it fell open and a bunch of wires for the charger etc etc fell out?

I feel for you mate. Take care!!!

if anything, thats my main worry.... i wouldnt want to risk going into london tubes these days even if i was given "danger" money.....