The mkiv Supra Owners Club

** J Spec BPU Twin Turbo Auto** 1995 M

scotty71

Please contact supra_sarah in relation to any offer on this Supra

The car:

Twin Turbo auto, 3.0

1995 (M)Japanese Import

Approx 62,000 miles

I have owned the car for a year and am the first owner since being imported last year by Torque GT. I had the car fully serviced when i got it including cambelt change and i have never had any problems with the car.

The car was totally standard when i got it running at about 280bhp, I then made several upgrades to get abit more power from the car, this is the basic performance upgrade (BPU),so the car is now fully BPU'd and delimited running approx 400bhp at 1.2 bar. Its always warmed up and cooled down with a HKS turbo timer.

Changes made;

Cat back exhaust system

1st and 2nd Decat pipes

HKS FCD

NGK iridium spark plugs

Upgraded walbro fuel pump

Greddy boost controller

EBC Red stuff brake pads

Clear side repeators

Painted brake calipers blue

Blue badges front and back

New battery.

This car is very clean for its age and has been very well looked after. There is a few tiny marks here and there but nothing much and being silver not noticable. The car has mot until August 2012 and tax until Feb 2012. Feel free to get in touch with any questions. I can be contacted within the thread, PM or via the pistionheads advert as below. I am looking for 5895 for the car which as mentioned is fully BPU'd

Thanks for looking

Sarah.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3394915.htm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.