The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good value tool Cabinet?

JamieP

I just been down halfords to look at them, They look bigger in the pictures, they do a deal on the top and bottom proffesional for £199 if bought together, ive got a lot of tools so thinking i might get two sets and still keep in budget.

That's an absolute bargain. I might very well take a look once I've finished with my car. I have no room at the moment, boxes everywhere lol.

I just been down halfords to look at them, They look bigger in the pictures, they do a deal on the top and bottom proffesional for £199 if bought together, ive got a lot of tools so thinking i might get two sets and still keep in budget.

They do some great deals on them every so often. The missus bought mine for Xmas (2010) and she certainly didn't pay anywhere near the asking price from what I can recall. They might do the same again this year (or January).

I was just about to inform you that there might be a deal on that tool chest combo in the UK stores as I just bought the exact same kit here in Ireland for my Dad for christmas.

Pro 7 drawer top chest & Pro 5 drawer bottom cabinet for €250. A bit more than you'll pay in the UK but still a good deal by Irish standards.:rolleyes:

Not sure what quality this is but you could get 2 of them and have more storage space and enough for 4 more lol. Just saw it in my local B&Q and remembered it when i saw this thread:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=11227745&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372015}/categories%3C{9372043}/categories%3C{9372178}/categories%3C{9392071}/specificationsProductType=toolboxes___trollies

Cheers dude, id love a double but its all i could fit in, its just big enough for what i need, car and a few tools.

I met a Norweigan guy the other day who built a inspection hole in his garage, he showed me some photos. It was slightly tapered so any oil etc that gone in would collect on one side, and it had a gate that went over the top that could be drawn out of the way, so he could cover it when it wasnt being used. Proper petrol head, i'd love one if i had a garage your size :)

I met a Norweigan guy the other day who built a inspection hole in his garage, he showed me some photos. It was slightly tapered so any oil etc that gone in would collect on one side, and it had a gate that went over the top that could be drawn out of the way, so he could cover it when it wasnt being used. Proper petrol head, i'd love one if i had a garage your size :)

Pits can be very dangerous. Having one built and installed correctly can cost more than a lift, and there's still the drainage issues and even more. Lifts are much easier to work with and much safer.