The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap stock Silver NA auto for sale

Scooter

On a whim I have recently purchased another Supra :) and so my old NA auto needs to go.

ok good points.

Price £1200 ovno (with stock 16's - need to check tyre status - assume the worst)

It has ABS and a LSD

Yellow bilsteins

Very recent replacement of cam cover gaskets, cams nice and clean with little carbonization.

Starts, go's and stops fine no suspension clunks/bang, tracks and rides nicely, was used a few times a week up until a month ago.

Checked the rear brake/fuel lines a while back and no corrosion present.

Air con working.

Nice compact (momo? will check) steering wheel.

Cat 1 alarm

Mot (July 2012 I think - will confirm)

Bad points

Untaxed (due to the annoying tax/insurance rules)

Front wing passenger side laquer peeling.

Front wing drivers side - basic (poor) repair of car park hit and run damage

Some heater control lights out unless the headlights are on.

Passenger side window won't go down via the drivers switch (will go up so switch fault not mech) - fine using passenger side switch

just generally a bit tatty in (prefacelift dash chipping) and out (stone chips etc)

I do have some 18's and 19's one set of which I could, price dependant, possibly sell with the car.

I will get some pics of the car and wheels soon, the only pic I have is attached and its the one BEHIND my recently sold TT that is in the FOREGROUND

Scott as you all know is a honest and trustworthy seller. As a person who bough my Supra from him, I can tell the car was 100% just as described. Scott is pretty picky when it comes to a car and cares about it with love. Plus the price is a killer! I am so sorry I don't have the money to buy this right now... so to any potential buyer - buy with confidence as the car is definitely worth it! I doubt this will hang long here... Good luck with the sale mate!

Thanks Lacho, I would say that you got one of my good ones, I try and look after them all but i don't always buy mint ones and i'm not the meticulous sort that has to have their car perfect but whatever the cars condition I like to think my price is pitched such that the buyer thinks they've got a good deal and/or haven't paid over the odds.

Had a few enquires about the car so thought i'd update here.

1) Mileage is from memory (i'm at work) in the 110-116K range - its clocking in miles now (shows a 'km' on the odo but definitely clocking in miles)

2) Value if in good all round condition i'd put/advertise at around £1,999

3) It's a 1995 'M' reg

4) No tailgate/window rust or other body rust (suspect the drivers side wing would rust up in time), crash damage could have had a minor front ender before, wing laquer peel suggests a respray to me, 99% the chassis is all straight.

5) price is ovno, so yes a small reduction is possible

thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.