The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some donkey has parked across my driveway for last two days - what can I do

far

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good point but some on here don't seem to realise it. Or maybe I have a naive view of what the police are able or willing to prosecute for.

I feel the solution to this maybe more simple than people think. You say you have two cars right and your wife's is blocked in on the drive. Take your car and park it round the corner or at a friends then ring the police and tell them that someone is blocking your car in and you have no way to get to work in the morning and you need it moving ASAP. As has been said it is illegal to block you on your drive and not illegal to block you out of it. Try this and see what they say, be persistent as they will try and fob you off because they don't want to do it. Exaggerate a bit but don't go overboard, say if you don't go to work you wife and children will go hungry, you can't pay your mortgage etc etc Threaten to contact a local paper to tell them how helpful they are being, use anything you can without getting yourself into trouble like saying I will move it myself if you don't.

This isn't worth getting a criminal record over tbh even if it is a great inconvenience. Be rational and weigh up the options before you do something silly.

wow cant belive this gone on for so long.i had a bit of a do with next door as he was parking his car infron of my house on path not blocking my car in.so started parking my car in front of my gates making it akward for him getting his cars in and out as he a mechanic working from home.cars in and out of his drive all time.

he came asking me to move my car back and had a few words now he parks his car about 30 yards up road.oin front of his house is a pelican crossing.

gets you so mad when people take things for granted.blocking him in sounds a good option but no use for your wifes car.i would be fuming been blocked in.

I feel the solution to this maybe more simple than people think. You say you have two cars right and your wife's is blocked in on the drive. Take your car and park it round the corner or at a friends then ring the police and tell them that someone is blocking your car in and you have no way to get to work in the morning and you need it moving ASAP. As has been said it is illegal to block you on your drive and not illegal to block you out of it. Try this and see what they say, be persistent as they will try and fob you off because they don't want to do it. Exaggerate a bit but don't go overboard, say if you don't go to work you wife and children will go hungry, you can't pay your mortgage etc etc Threaten to contact a local paper to tell them how helpful they are being, use anything you can without getting yourself into trouble like saying I will move it myself if you don't.

This isn't worth getting a criminal record over tbh even if it is a great inconvenience. Be rational and weigh up the options before you do something silly.

Say that whilst he has these laying around? :D

'09 Audi Q7 S-line Facelift

'07 CLS - Brabus tuned CDI 272bhp with AMG kit

Any chance of a photo? What car is it out of interest?

If you've got a trolley jack maybe jack the back up so it's not being held by handbrake and just tow it with that chelsea tractor of your's :D