far

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could get a friend to do it

haha

he must have really upset someone for them to block him in for 2 days lol

Unfortunately some people are brain dead.

We have a school and church across the road and get it all the time.

My dad once interrupted a funeral at the church trying to find the owner when someone blocked our drive. :D

yeah some people dont think about others or dont even care

its a bit weird how someone would leave the car there for 2 days unless its stolen and been left there to see if its taken to see if it had a tracker but would have been took by now.

unless there just doing it on purpose to wind him up

Or buggered off on holiday. The bodyshop next to me get work from a gatwick parking company because they park cars EVERYWHERE. I.e. outside peoples houses. I've even done work for them when they've whacked mr Jones' car who happens to be abroad.

Sent from my iPhone

My dad once interrupted a funeral at the church trying to find the owner when someone blocked our drive. :D

Did he find the offender amongst the mourners?

I'd also recommend trying the police again, stressing that your wife's car is blocked in. If they don't want to do anything I'd get it dragged along a bit, taking care not to damage it. It's tempting to go medieval on it, but it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce who did it. With no damage, I wouldn't have thought you could be charged with anything if the owner decided to go crying to the police.

Unless you have no neighbours, there'll always be witnesses (even at 3am), so keep it above-board and non-criminal.

Like what's been said, keep trying with the Police. Even though it would be great to just tow it out of the way, you'll probably just get in trouble for moving it. Or do as somebody else has mentioned- box them in, park a car at the front and one at the back. They'll soon come knocking to get the cars moved and you can give them abuse when they do :D

Or pm Ben SZ-R to come and move it, as could be a laugh... Oh and get some pics if he does move it ;)

I wouldn't be so sure! If they couldn't give a pot about dumping their car in front of someone's drive then they will just push you out! It's happened to me before where I blocked someone in so I could tell them not to park in my bay & they nudged me out! luckily it wasn't in my supra!

would be pritty funny to put your own wheel clamp on it, (if you have one)

and leave it on even if he comes to move the car, just put it on the drivers side so he sees it and dont try driving with it on

dont think he would want to park infront of your drive again

but wouldnt solve the problem i suppose as you want it moved lol

Or put the lower suspension arms and rear axle on bricks. Looks like it's on the ground, until they attempt to drive away. It'll struggle to put power down with an air gap of about 2mm between the road and tyres. ;-)

Did that to a mate. Absolute classic. Until he did it back.... :(

Sent from my iPhone

Some people are unbelievable.

Jack his car up so the wheels are just off the ground, slash the top of his tyres and then fill them half up with quick drying concrete :innocent:

Take off the jacks once set..:D

Not that i'd do said trick :) but it would still be amusing watching him drive off down the street after he gets back from his jollies

Ben S zr - thanks for your offer, and all the guys for the suggestions *note to self, dont get on the wrong side of most of the guys who have posted on this thread!

The extreme actions are very tempting but I want to stay on the correct side of legal! Thing is if I do something drastic then chances are it will come back to me as I have already reported it to the police and they just have to put 2 and 2 together and knowing my luck I will get blamed for moving it. When I reported it to the police they said they should be able to contact the owner through the PNC but I am assuming they have gone on holiday and not contactable as the local police have said they cannot reach them, I dont know if they have gone to their house or tried to call them or even if they hold the details for each drivers mobile/home number on the PNC?

Yes the Q7 could do it and I could possibly move it but chances are they might be nutters and could come back and decide they want to damage my cars, I cant risk my cars being keyed or worse, equally my wife and baby are indoors during the day hence why I'm being patient, last thing I want is some nutter knocking on my door and im not in.

Anyway the missus has gone away to her cousins for 4 days and I am at a conference from tomorrow night onwards for 3 days so hopefully it would have gone by then or the police would have found the culprit

Guest Engineer

I can't believe the Police are so useless, if you see a speed cop go ask him & give him the Reg, I'm sure he can see who owns it & arrange for a friend to shift it, someone did it to me pissed as a fart fell asleep in the car, but left before police turned up, tried the door & was open with keys on the floor so moved it & left keys in, gone next day