The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for a big powerfull supra at least 800-1000bhp must be 6 speed

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

:innocent:.... Mine was only stopped at 740 bhp to keep reliable. Uprated main rod bolts and it would crack 800 bhp. We made that power at 1.3 bar I think, turbo efficiency around 1.6/1.8 should make about 850 ish... and I only want 18k :thumbs: (plus getting the car trailored to you for work, will pm next week to sort a date)

3.4l lump ;).

Build a whole new car just for a 3.4.

Exterior and setup is perfect, why throw it all away to do it again. IMO you can't better the car for the ultimate powerful street car. I'd have a few more creature comforts inside if it were mine, but I'm a big softy but apart from that I'm at a loss.

Just to let you know. That exact spec just got stolen in Denmark. Aerotop, big single, TRD-kittet (and LHD). It's this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141854[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141856[/ATTACH]

That's 1 nice engine bay spoiled by the overflow tank cable tied to the intercooler pipe.

Stunning car all the same though. Gutted for the owner to have it stolen. Hope it shows up undamaged.

Just to let you know. That exact spec just got stolen in Denmark. Aerotop, big single, TRD-kittet (and LHD). It's this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141854[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141856[/ATTACH]

Spec list of parts!? Incase they break it!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.