The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Very nice you going to go for one luc ? ,also what do they mean by the blue writing "sparkplugstight"

That's the plan mate :)

I think the reason why the pressure boost pressure dropped considerably (from 40 to 31 psi) was due to the spark plugs. 40 psi is a lot : 2.75 bar.

Stock compression on a TT is 8.5:1 but if running aftermarket pistons it should specify what CR when ordering. If running ethanol a higher CR will yield more power but a lower CR is safer for pump fuel.

Head work has a lot of impact on CR as Lee told me. He told me mine should be slightly above 8.5.

• 3 weeks later...
I have these as we'll probably the best looking pulleys I have seen.

Cheers mate

Now they look smart :cool:

Thanks Kaan. I want a full black stealth look under the bonnet ;)

They look nice :) keep thinking of getting something similar for my build.

They are great quality Andrew ... you can't go wrong with these.

Nice :)

Another trip to Lee to get them fitted or doing that yourself?

Lee will have the car back soon Dane ... the pulleys are only a part of the 2015 programme :D

Nice! I got the Pulleys too , but in raw finish , post up a pic when they are on , hard to fond pics of them installed

Will do mate. It will be after April though.

New house build starts in March 2015, so I have to see when I get the chance to get the car over to Lee. ;)

Will do mate. It will be after April though.

New house build starts in March 2015, so I have to see when I get the chance to get the car over to Lee. ;)

Cool, I should have mine installed in Dec/Jan , if they arrive soon; sometimes the Black Friday stuff takes a month or 2 to arrive

Might put mine off the road till Jan - March though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...